Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
October 05, 2010, 03:02:16 AM #360 Last Edit: October 08, 2010, 04:12:26 AM by milliondollarmistake
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 04, 2010, 03:20:44 PM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on October 02, 2010, 05:14:37 PM
I think Zant would be total win! It would be a cool battle, majora and zant join forces to take down link.

If he does a zant I call first dibs on the psa XP

Knock yourself out since I don't know much about PSA's(yet)

EDIT: oh my god I just realized I just said that! fixed
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on October 05, 2010, 03:02:16 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 04, 2010, 03:20:44 PM
Quote from: milliondollarmistake on October 02, 2010, 05:14:37 PM
I think Zant would be total win! It would be a cool battle, majora and zant join forces to take down link.

If he does a zant I call first dibs on the psa XP

Go straight away since I don't know much about PSA's(yet)

Hehe yeah I will and probably do so after  I make S.A.I.R.A's psa and [censored] work right x3  at least the texture works now :3

so Beyondyou, have you decide on what your going to do next? (please Zant)
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollarmistake on October 05, 2010, 03:22:57 AM
so Beyondyou, have you decide on what your going to do next? (please Zant)
I've decided to so Zant for the fact that there seems to be more of a demand for it and it'd be a nice chance of pace to edit someone new. 

:C I think you should make a vote. I think a lot of people have wanted Crono for SO long. Including me.

I'd love both, actually. Maybe he can do Chrono directly afterwards?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'm happy that Zant is being done.(because I have no clue who Crono is)

what character is Zant going over? Since I think Ganon or Zelda would be good choices.

Is Crono the guy from God of War?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


SERIOUSLY?!?! WTF? How have you not played one of the most awesome games of all time? Chrono Trigger?!

Quote from: milliondollarmistake on October 05, 2010, 04:34:39 AM
I'm happy that Zant is being done.(because I have no clue who Crono is)

what character is Zant going over? Since I think Ganon or Zelda would be good choices.

Is Crono the guy from God of War?
:srs:

You aren't serious are you? Crono is the main character of Chrono Trigger, one of the best games that came out for the SNES. You should at least know the name of the guy from God of War though. His name is Kratos. >.>

Anyways...

Regarding who Zant will go over, it'll probably be either Ganon or Falco or both since Falco can easily be ported over to Ganon as one slot. And then Crono will be done afterwards. ;D

cool,Zant shooting lasers at link! That would be weird yet awesome ^_^

I on't have or never played any SNES game so yeah...
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


zant sounds like a cool vertex idea
but can you at least fix the glitch with the strecthed vertexs on zero?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Pokechao on October 05, 2010, 11:20:03 PM
zant sounds like a cool vertex idea
but can you at least fix the glitch with the strecthed vertexs on zero?


Be patient, young one. A proper revamp of Zero will come in due time, you'll just have to wait until then...

Quote from: BeyondYou on October 05, 2010, 11:29:22 PM
Quote from: Pokechao on October 05, 2010, 11:20:03 PM
zant sounds like a cool vertex idea
but can you at least fix the glitch with the strecthed vertexs on zero?


Be patient, young one. A proper revamp of Zero will come in due time, you'll just have to wait until then...

sweet man, a zero revamp would be badass. u  shud also revamp soul calibur link, to actually be siegfred. :)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


mr.beyond, my laptop is almost here. jst hold out a little longer D:

releases and junk. update of OP later. Just check the blog for now.