Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Everything looks fine to me. I don't see much difference from ref pictures.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



October 15, 2010, 04:48:45 PM #422 Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 07:35:36 AM by SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n
Quote from: BeyondYou on October 14, 2010, 06:33:21 PM

No. All the motion.pac is the same as the last one are the same. All the changes and fixes are vertex and texture only.

Ah okay.  That's good to hear ^^

October 15, 2010, 06:47:33 PM #423 Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 08:05:10 PM by Gigan X3
Where's Viewtiful Joe? >_>

EDIT: Oh OK, so his past entry in the vault got updated, very well :P

Quote from: br3compactor on October 15, 2010, 01:25:57 PM
My post was clearly not directed to you.



That's a bit rude...

Quote from: StarWaffle on October 15, 2010, 07:50:46 AM
Quote from: milliondollar mistake on October 15, 2010, 05:51:59 AM
Great hack Beyondyou, was really looking forward to it! (since now that I have the game on my computer.)

Can hardly wait for Zant!if you still plan on making him.


i'm pretty suuuuuuuuuuuuure he's still making him ;]

I know that but doesn't mean I can't wait.

My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Thanks for the feedback everyone. I take feedback very seriously. I purposely tried to avoid the more DragonBallZ-esque design found in the game art. When I was working on Crono, these pics were my main references:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I do admit the textures can be vastly improved, but I can't stand working on one thing for far too long so I decided to release what I had. Like most of my hacks, I'll most likely come back to it later.

October 15, 2010, 09:20:12 PM #426 Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 12:35:22 AM by Wolfric
Great Crono BeyondYou!
Quote from: Velen Zaiga on October 15, 2010, 02:03:37 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on October 15, 2010, 01:25:57 PM
My post was clearly not directed to you.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I was answering you anyway cause I was also thinking of brightening the texture. So there.
Ugh, you guys reminded me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhbjAMfEKyE&feature=related

Quote from: BeyondYou on October 15, 2010, 09:02:34 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone. I take feedback very seriously. I purposely tried to avoid the more DragonBallZ-esque design found in the game art. When I was working on Crono, these pics were my main references:
I do admit the textures can be vastly improved, but I can't stand working on one thing for far too long so I decided to release what I had. Like most of my hacks, I'll most likely come back to it later.


I do see where br3compactor is coming from but I'm fine with what we have so far, since an eventual update will come as you said, I can't complain, this is great as always.

Everything is looking great man. I think that the hair could be fixed up a bit in a future update, but it's still pretty awesome... So what are you working on next? Any ideas. r) Or do you think you might take a break for a little before deciding to move on?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Didn't you read the previous posts? He's going to be working on Zant.
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know that he said zant, but I was wondering if there was anything else; I should have stated that better.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.


AWESOME! Zant looks great!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Wow, Zant is looking EPIC! I assume it's still on Falco but it's so good that it's hard to tell :).