Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Nice man!

What are you working on next?
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: BeyondYou on October 24, 2010, 10:23:10 PM

Been workin' on the texture...


I am SO hyped for this right thing now. XD Looking good Beyond. Can't wait til it's done and released. :3


KH Cloud looks Awesome. Are you gonna Vertex his hand to make the Vincent Claw or just leave it like that?

Quote from: Sytilac on October 26, 2010, 06:20:57 AM
KH Cloud looks Awesome. Are you gonna Vertex his hand to make the Vincent Claw or just leave it like that?


Yea. I already vertexed his claw. So yea. ;D


Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on October 26, 2010, 12:26:38 PM
How about the wing?


I actually have an idea on how to do the wing. It may or may not work, but I have high hopes that it will.

OH MAH GAWD

im pretty sure this will be awesome, what awesome? THIS WILL BE BEYONDAWESOME

well if you want the wings to look like and act like a angel wing, then take a look at this guys stuff:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HwjS8DD8_A&feature=related
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: milliondollar mistake on October 27, 2010, 12:36:43 AM
well if you want the wings to look like and act like a angel wing, then take a look at this guys stuff:

Ok but that is a PSA. Not great to do that since it doesn't take one slot. And Ike has popular PSAs so that would mean someone who wants to use the Cloud PSA with the Winged KH1 Cloud would be screwed. >_>

And Beyond doesn't do PSA.





Did you want to post that in Aayfre's thread?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


There, edited, happy Dingo? <.<

And I felt that picture belonged here D:... Or was it my spam intuition? Meh. lol

Great job so far BeyondYou! Thought, I've got to ask, will this include a Motion for it to have the Wing?