Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on October 29, 2010, 09:57:53 AM
Well it's DEFINITELY the first good Kingdom Hearts model. In fact its amazing...

QFT this model is fantastic
PARTY HARD!!!!

In regards to the size of KH Clouds eyes, I'll make 'em smaller some time today. So look out for that. I'll try to have a FF7 Cloud out some time today as well, this will have a less cartoony face than KH Cloud.

So yea, don't know what I'll do after that.



Yea, I agree about the eyes, but can't wait for an updated version.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 28, 2010, 11:44:29 PM
Quit hounding him and trying to get him to make your requests already. He's gonna make whatever he wants to make.

Also, guy above, you obviously haven't been around long, as that's been made already on Ganon as a vertex hack.
i wasnt hounding him
it was a simple suggestion
>_>
btw KH Cloud Looks AWESOME :D
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Pokechao on October 29, 2010, 07:55:12 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 28, 2010, 11:44:29 PM
Quit hounding him and trying to get him to make your requests already. He's gonna make whatever he wants to make.

Also, guy above, you obviously haven't been around long, as that's been made already on Ganon as a vertex hack.
i wasnt hounding him
it was a simple suggestion
>_>
btw KH Cloud Looks AWESOME :D

Oh don't mind that guy, he likes to start [censored] everywhere he goes.

Also, that's Kingdom Hearts Cloud, so he is supposed to look kinda cartoony like that.

I'm looking forward to the eye update tonight though.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 29, 2010, 08:00:07 PM
Quote from: Pokechao on October 29, 2010, 07:55:12 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 28, 2010, 11:44:29 PM
Quit hounding him and trying to get him to make your requests already. He's gonna make whatever he wants to make.

Also, guy above, you obviously haven't been around long, as that's been made already on Ganon as a vertex hack.
i wasnt hounding him
it was a simple suggestion
>_>
btw KH Cloud Looks AWESOME :D

Oh don't mind that guy, he likes to start [censored] everywhere he goes.

Also, that's Kingdom Hearts Cloud, so he is supposed to look kinda cartoony like that.

I'm looking forward to the eye update tonight though.

DUDE. FORGOT TO SENSOR! :o (sh*t)

Quote from: Hackingstar on October 29, 2010, 08:03:06 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 29, 2010, 08:00:07 PM
Quote from: Pokechao on October 29, 2010, 07:55:12 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 28, 2010, 11:44:29 PM
Quit hounding him and trying to get him to make your requests already. He's gonna make whatever he wants to make.

Also, guy above, you obviously haven't been around long, as that's been made already on Ganon as a vertex hack.
i wasnt hounding him
it was a simple suggestion
>_>
btw KH Cloud Looks AWESOME :D

Oh don't mind that guy, he likes to start [censored] everywhere he goes.

Also, that's Kingdom Hearts Cloud, so he is supposed to look kinda cartoony like that.

I'm looking forward to the eye update tonight though.

DUDE. FORGOT TO SENSOR! :o (sh*t)
^
censor nazi
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Trolls be trollin'.

And does it even need to be said? Awesome job, bud. :)

Ok. I can't believe I'm saying this, but what do you guys want me to make next?

....

Also. No Sonic related hacks. No Pokemon related hacks. No Anime/Manga crap.

you can make the banana eating lizard from DKCR over ivysaur !

also that KH Cloud is EPIC D:

Quote from: BeyondYou on October 30, 2010, 03:32:12 PM
Ok. I can't believe I'm saying this, but what do you guys want me to make next?

....

Also. No Sonic related hacks. No Pokemon related hacks. No Anime/Manga crap.

how about FF7 cloud? i thought i recall you saying you would sometime be working on that.

Quote from: Hackingstar on October 30, 2010, 03:38:33 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on October 30, 2010, 03:32:12 PM
Ok. I can't believe I'm saying this, but what do you guys want me to make next?

....

Also. No Sonic related hacks. No Pokemon related hacks. No Anime/Manga crap.

how about FF7 cloud? i thought i recall you saying you would sometime be working on that.

I'm still working on it. It's coming out this Sunday night or on Monday.

0_0   :af2: WOOOOOOOOO ITS CLOSE TO PROGRESS FINISH!!