Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Pokechao on October 29, 2010, 07:55:12 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 28, 2010, 11:44:29 PM
Quit hounding him and trying to get him to make your requests already. He's gonna make whatever he wants to make.

Also, guy above, you obviously haven't been around long, as that's been made already on Ganon as a vertex hack.
i wasnt hounding him
it was a simple suggestion
>_>
btw KH Cloud Looks AWESOME :D

Were you the guy above me at the time? No. Thus, I wasn't talking to you, relax. XD

I know you weren't Pokechao. :3

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 29, 2010, 08:00:07 PM
Quote from: Pokechao on October 29, 2010, 07:55:12 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 28, 2010, 11:44:29 PM
Quit hounding him and trying to get him to make your requests already. He's gonna make whatever he wants to make.

Also, guy above, you obviously haven't been around long, as that's been made already on Ganon as a vertex hack.
i wasnt hounding him
it was a simple suggestion
>_>
btw KH Cloud Looks AWESOME :D

Oh don't mind that guy, he likes to start [censored] everywhere he goes.

Says the person trying to instigate an argument all the time and overacting without a solid reason. Calling the kettle black much? You're as bad as Onaga. ¦D

Worry about yourself pal, since you can't seem to do that too well as it is. :3

@Beyond

Well you've done Dante and Vergil, how about Nero, Trish, or Lady? o.o


KH2 Riku (I'm sure only you could get Way to The Dawn correct) or NMH Margaret

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 28, 2010, 11:44:29 PM
Quit hounding him and trying to get him to make your requests already. He's gonna make whatever he wants to make.

Also, guy above, you obviously haven't been around long, as that's been made already on Ganon as a vertex hack.
I was just giving him a suggestion, not hounding him.


October 30, 2010, 05:28:50 PM #544 Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 05:34:19 PM by ItalianStallion
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 30, 2010, 03:43:59 PM
Says the person trying to instigate an argument all the time and overacting without a solid reason. Calling the kettle black much? You're as bad as Onaga. ¦D

Worry about yourself pal, since you can't seem to do that too well as it is. :3

Says the guy who took the time to go to Aafyre's thread to demand him to make your persona hack. That's why nobody likes you man, you're so rude and direspectful. Yet again you think you're cool when you have absolutely nothing to bring to the table. All you do is talk [censored] and act like your an administrator/moderator when we all know that you're not.

Just because you kiss ass and have custom stars, doesn't mean you can go around and talk [censored] without expect anything.

You don't have any power, all you got is a big mouth.

Now I'm done talking to your sorry ass here, you got something to say why don't you say it on a PM instead of doing it on Beyond's thread.

EDIT: Wow, are you really that pathetic that you deleted your post talking [censored] to Pokechao, then made it seem like you never did? Everything you delete is seen by the mods and admins, you are really stupid aren't you?



October 30, 2010, 06:37:39 PM #547 Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 06:42:35 PM by Wave Kusanagi
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 30, 2010, 05:28:50 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 30, 2010, 03:43:59 PM
Says the person trying to instigate an argument all the time and overacting without a solid reason. Calling the kettle black much? You're as bad as Onaga. ¦D

Worry about yourself pal, since you can't seem to do that too well as it is. :3

Says the guy who took the time to go to Aafyre's thread to demand him to make your persona hack. That's why nobody likes you man, you're so rude and direspectful. Yet again you think you're cool when you have absolutely nothing to bring to the table. All you do is talk [censored] and act like your an administrator/moderator when we all know that you're not.

Just because you kiss ass and have custom stars, doesn't mean you can go around and talk [censored] without expect anything.

You don't have any power, all you got is a big mouth.

Now I'm done talking to your sorry ass here, you got something to say why don't you say it on a PM instead of doing it on Beyond's thread.

EDIT: Wow, are you really that pathetic that you deleted your post talking [censored] to Pokechao, then made it seem like you never did? Everything you delete is seen by the mods and admins, you are really stupid aren't you?

Considering just about 100% of all you said was made up by your own imagination, all I can say is

Cool story bro. ¦D

I never made a post to Pokechao, so I can't very well delete it.

Quote from: Soverign on October 30, 2010, 04:25:15 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 28, 2010, 11:44:29 PM
Quit hounding him and trying to get him to make your requests already. He's gonna make whatever he wants to make.

Also, guy above, you obviously haven't been around long, as that's been made already on Ganon as a vertex hack.
I was just giving him a suggestion, not hounding him.

Giving someone a "suggestion" when they didn't ask for one is called a "request", my friend. Now that he's asking though, it's no biggie, so no harm done either way. :3

Hopefully you don't blow this out of proportion like someone else. ¦D

Edit: *looks at poll* Soul Calibur 2 Nightmare!? HELL YEAH! XD

Screw Nero, this is a much better idea. ¦3


October 30, 2010, 06:42:31 PM #548 Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 06:47:44 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: Wolfric on October 30, 2010, 04:31:38 PM
Make Soren from FE: Radiant Dawn to go with Mr. N's PSA ;D
I second this, I want a Soren hack as well... Well? Ike needs someone right? :P

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 30, 2010, 06:37:39 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 30, 2010, 05:28:50 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 30, 2010, 03:43:59 PM
Says the person trying to instigate an argument all the time and overacting without a solid reason. Calling the kettle black much? You're as bad as Onaga. ¦D

Worry about yourself pal, since you can't seem to do that too well as it is. :3

Says the guy who took the time to go to Aafyre's thread to demand him to make your persona hack. That's why nobody likes you man, you're so rude and direspectful. Yet again you think you're cool when you have absolutely nothing to bring to the table. All you do is talk [censored] and act like your an administrator/moderator when we all know that you're not.

Just because you kiss ass and have custom stars, doesn't mean you can go around and talk [censored] without expect anything.

You don't have any power, all you got is a big mouth.

Now I'm done talking to your sorry ass here, you got something to say why don't you say it on a PM instead of doing it on Beyond's thread.

EDIT: Wow, are you really that pathetic that you deleted your post talking [censored] to Pokechao, then made it seem like you never did? Everything you delete is seen by the mods and admins, you are really stupid aren't you?

Considering just about 100% of all you said was made up by your own imagination, all I can say is

Cool story bro. ¦D

I never made a post to Pokechao, so I can't very well delete it.

I don't know who you're trying to fool but it's not working. Like I said before, you are a pathetic loser with no balls.

That's why you can't admit to what you said, when we all know what you said.

Get a life bro, theres a world outside this forum.

WOAH WOAH WOAH EVERYBODY BREAK. IT UP! italian....what...the hell do you think your doing all pottymouthing and stuff? for the love of God this is a forum for ssbb modding. not a drunkaholic bar arena. get that in your mind ok?

Quote from: Hackingstar on October 30, 2010, 07:06:31 PM
WOAH WOAH WOAH EVERYBODY BREAK. IT UP! italian....what...the hell do you think your doing all pottymouthing and stuff? for the love of God this is a forum for ssbb modding. not a drunkaholic bar arena. get that in your mind ok?

Who the hell are you? Mind your own business kid.

ok kid? really? beyondyou or somebody tell this guy to grow up. peace.

I voted revamp for the Ray revamp I've been asking you for for a while. :P

October 30, 2010, 09:46:46 PM #554 Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 09:49:27 PM by ItalianStallion
I'm not sure if you offered this but I'm sure it was talked about in this thread or your old one, about revamping MarioKart64n's Shinobu.

EDIT: I just noticed your poll, so I vote for Raiden.