Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Soverign on October 30, 2010, 04:25:15 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 28, 2010, 11:44:29 PM
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on October 28, 2010, 11:44:29 PM
Quit hounding him and trying to get him to make your requests already. He's gonna make whatever he wants to make.

Also, guy above, you obviously haven't been around long, as that's been made already on Ganon as a vertex hack.
I was just giving him a suggestion, not hounding him.
Hopefully you don't blow this out of proportion like someone else. ¦D
Uhm, excuse me, I don't blow anything, I was just giving a suggestion until you start bull-crap on this thread, and if you can't stay on this topic, then leave if you got a problem with that.


Quote from: BeyondYou on October 30, 2010, 10:32:04 PM
:srs: Get this crap out my thread. That is all.
well said.

i like the kh cloud hair, but thats kind all, i know its not possible, but the glove should be on only 1 hand, right?

Beyond, you should update the title telling people about the poll.

Team Raiden!

Quote from: jokekid on October 30, 2010, 10:37:58 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on October 30, 2010, 10:32:04 PM
:srs: Get this crap out my thread. That is all.
well said.

i like the kh cloud hair, but thats kind all, i know its not possible, but the glove should be on only 1 hand, right?


You mean his Vincent claw glove thing? Yea. He only has it on one hand and theres not much I can do about it due to mirroring, even with editing the UV points.

yeh i know, about the texture, the belts above his feet should be a bit more noticeable maybe?
also, u could use the chestplate for unmirrored chest texture...

but rly, the hair is awesome!

I voted for a revamp (Crono) xP
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


October 31, 2010, 12:05:57 AM #562 Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 12:06:49 AM by milliondollar mistake
I didn't know you play MK beyond, sice an Onaga model would be badace!
but in the mean time...

GO Raiden GO!
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



great job beyondyou u are probley 2nd best hear mariokart 1st lol..
but great job on those hacks u are the king..i hope you get enough votes for raiden he would be awsome in brawl

Quote from: Pokechao on October 31, 2010, 02:31:01 AM
zero v2 recamp

Speaking of this, if you're still taking suggestions, might I suggest Zero from the Megaman Zero series? o.o



Raiden.
It MUST happen.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Ratchet definately.  Mainly because
1) I don't really know or care for any of the other characters
2) Somebody already requested somewhere a vertex for Ratchet over Fox anyways
3) He's cool