Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 03:17:26 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 03:00:46 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 02:55:43 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2010, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*appears out of nowhere*  :af:
Like Pik said, ZSamus is out of the picture because, as he put it, she "doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing." Basically trying to put clothes on her skintight form would look stiff. And Peach. No. Just no.  :srs:
*disappears*

Yes sir i agree 100%.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*disappears*

No come back!
Lmao

Well, I'll just cross my fingers you decide to do it on Marth, if she wins of course. :D

How's Raiden doing? Any progress we could see? ._.


The vertexing on Raiden is pretty much done. But I haven't started the texture at all and I don't like showing previews without some kind of texture done. I'll hopefully have a preview up in the next couple days.

*sighs*

His head is going to be a b*tch to texture. :oshi:

Hahah, can't wait to see a Preview!

I'm a noob on this, but I wonder, what take the most time? Vertexing or Terturizing a Vertex?

Sometimes texturing a vertex could take longer than the vertex itself.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2010, 03:20:04 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 03:17:26 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 03:00:46 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 02:55:43 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2010, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*appears out of nowhere*  :af:
Like Pik said, ZSamus is out of the picture because, as he put it, she "doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing." Basically trying to put clothes on her skintight form would look stiff. And Peach. No. Just no.  :srs:
*disappears*

Yes sir i agree 100%.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*disappears*

No come back!
Lmao

Well, I'll just cross my fingers you decide to do it on Marth, if she wins of course. :D

How's Raiden doing? Any progress we could see? ._.


The vertexing on Raiden is pretty much done. But I haven't started the texture at all and I don't like showing previews without some kind of texture done. I'll hopefully have a preview up in the next couple days.

*sighs*

His head is going to be a b*tch to texture. :oshi:

Hahah, can't wait to see a Preview!

I'm a noob on this, but I wonder, what take the most time? Vertexing or Terturizing a Vertex?

Sometimes texturing a vertex could take longer than the vertex itself.


^This

Vertexing usually causes lot's of stretching and stuff and since I'm not that good at textures, they usually take more time than the actual model editing.

Quote from: Pik on November 08, 2010, 02:40:07 AM
Link is the best base for Lyn. I know it sounds crazy, but ZSS doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing.  Hat physics, a sword moveset, and a tunic? That works!
Also, I would like to add that, (though I haven't played the games), she uses a bow in that game too, and as we all know, Link has a bow... But then again, Link is hard to edit, and sounds... Manly... (And Marth too somewhat, but at least he's more girly then Link).

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on November 08, 2010, 03:35:03 AM
Quote from: Pik on November 08, 2010, 02:40:07 AM
Link is the best base for Lyn. I know it sounds crazy, but ZSS doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing.  Hat physics, a sword moveset, and a tunic? That works!
Also, I would like to add that, (though I haven't played the games), she uses a bow in that game too, and as we all know, Link has a bow... But then again, Link is hard to edit, and sounds... Manly... (And Marth too somewhat, but at least he's more girly then Link).

Yeah, she uses a Bow, but meh, i'd still say Lyn would go great over Marth, BUT, having Link and Marth the best 2 choices to be vertexed as Beyond said, I'm happy with both.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 03:23:01 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2010, 03:20:04 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 03:17:26 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 03:00:46 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on November 08, 2010, 02:55:43 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 08, 2010, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*appears out of nowhere*  :af:
Like Pik said, ZSamus is out of the picture because, as he put it, she "doesn't have much potential for dynamic clothing." Basically trying to put clothes on her skintight form would look stiff. And Peach. No. Just no.  :srs:
*disappears*

Yes sir i agree 100%.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 08, 2010, 02:49:16 AM
*disappears*

No come back!
Lmao

Well, I'll just cross my fingers you decide to do it on Marth, if she wins of course. :D

How's Raiden doing? Any progress we could see? ._.


The vertexing on Raiden is pretty much done. But I haven't started the texture at all and I don't like showing previews without some kind of texture done. I'll hopefully have a preview up in the next couple days.

*sighs*

His head is going to be a b*tch to texture. :oshi:

Hahah, can't wait to see a Preview!

I'm a noob on this, but I wonder, what take the most time? Vertexing or Terturizing a Vertex?

Sometimes texturing a vertex could take longer than the vertex itself.


^This

Vertexing usually causes lot's of stretching and stuff and since I'm not that good at textures, they usually take more time than the actual model editing.

I see, but I sort of figured it out since the Texture is just the images saved on the .PAC, you can't change their shape and size, just paint over them and look to the progress.. I'm really wanting to start Vertexing and Texturizing myself.. It's just, I know myself, if I start on this, I'd get too addicted I'd fail all my classes.

>.> My progress so far. Texture needs a lot of work, but nothing too difficult to clean up. Just imagine as if the texture were done. ;D


Looks pretty great so far, just needs a finished texture as you said.


Raiden looks awesome.  Hope that the textures turn out OK.  I've heard that Ganondorf is notoriously hard to texture.

THE GREAT ONE KNOWN AS HOLLOW WILL MAKE A PSA FOR THIS HACK I COMMAND IT! :af2:

Seriously though, this looks epic :D

Raiden looks sick man!

BeyondYou wins.

Flawless victory.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 09, 2010, 07:52:11 AM
Raiden looks sick man!

BeyondYou wins.

Flawless victory.

hahaha, references...

@ BeyondYou

Raiden looks damn epic, was that ganondorf? :D
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


didn't you read some of the previous posts? Yes it was ganondorf
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


OMG YOU MADE MICKY MOUSE XD IVE BEEN REQUESTING HIM 4 SO LONG !!!!!!!

Hey man that Raiden looks amazing.
I cant wait for he.
Also I think you should do Lyn over marth cuz when i checked to their models their polygons were very similar.
Also like your suggestion thread is gone I said you think about Squall Leonheart.

Quote from: renkaken on November 10, 2010, 02:14:08 AM
Hey man that Raiden looks amazing.
I cant wait for he.
Also I think you should do Lyn over marth cuz when i checked to their models their polygons were very similar.
Also like your suggestion thread is gone I said you think about Squall Leonheart.

Eternal yoshi is doing Lyn right now, and it's more than just a vertex >_>