Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
The interwebs can be such a b*tch sometimes. XD

*waits with everyone else*


Zero is PERFECT.
Damn BV >.>
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


We're working on figuring out what's wrong. Please be patient a little while longer.

LYN IS NEXT!! CHICK WITH A SWORD FTW :D
Hehe no really....it's like a requirement to have at least one weapon-using woman in a fighting game. and....technically....golf clubs, frying pans, and tennis rackets aren't real weapons :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 20, 2010, 02:05:52 AM
LYN IS NEXT!! CHICK WITH A SWORD FTW :D
Hehe no really....it's like a requirement to have at least one weapon-using woman in a fighting game. and....technically....golf clubs, frying pans, and tennis rackets aren't real weapons :P
samus has a friggin arm cannon on her power suit is that not good enough?
however we do need MOAR FIRE EMBLEM DAMNIT
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Pokechao on November 20, 2010, 02:11:34 AM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 20, 2010, 02:05:52 AM
LYN IS NEXT!! CHICK WITH A SWORD FTW :D
Hehe no really....it's like a requirement to have at least one weapon-using woman in a fighting game. and....technically....golf clubs, frying pans, and tennis rackets aren't real weapons :P
samus has a friggin arm cannon on her power suit is that not good enough?
however we do need MOAR FIRE EMBLEM DAMNIT

Samus is a tomboy who likes to travel down memory lane WAY too much though >_> lol
I mean like classic weapons like a sword or a bow and arrow etc :D

It's up.

For some reason, I only got that error when putting in a mediafire link for the download. Weird.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 20, 2010, 02:46:32 AM
It's up.

For some reason, I only got that error when putting in a mediafire link for the download. Weird.
Sweet!  ...Darn...I just tried to get it and it says it no longer exists or you have to add me or something

"This item might not exist or is no longer available
This item might have been deleted, expired, or you might not have permission to view it. Contact the owner of this item for more information. "

:(

My bad. My bad. My bad. I accidentally had it set to private, try DLing it again.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 20, 2010, 02:56:50 AM
My bad. My bad. My bad. I accidentally had it set to private, try DLing it again.

I think you should revisit it later for some minor tweaks if the the vertices will allow for it.

Still. Awesome job. Well done BY. =D

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

November 20, 2010, 03:15:35 AM #775 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 03:37:35 AM by amount18
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 20, 2010, 02:56:50 AM
My bad. My bad. My bad. I accidentally had it set to private, try DLing it again.

It's cool. Thanks! it worked! :D

EDIT: Is it not possible to vertex the sword into a beam instead of a wedge?

Quote from: amount18 on November 20, 2010, 03:15:35 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 20, 2010, 02:56:50 AM
My bad. My bad. My bad. I accidentally had it set to private, try DLing it again.

It's cool. Thanks! it worked! :D

EDIT: Is it not possible to vertex the sword into a beam instead of a wedge?


You mean, like an actual glowing sabre? No.

I had to settle for his Mega Man Zero blade. : / I know it doesn't really make sense but oh well.

November 20, 2010, 03:50:16 AM #777 Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 03:57:31 AM by amount18
Quote from: BeyondYou on November 20, 2010, 03:46:58 AM
You mean, like an actual glowing sabre? No.

I had to settle for his Mega Man Zero blade. : / I know it doesn't really make sense but oh well.

I meant just the shape of a glowing sabre (more like a rod with a curvy cone at the top).  

Like this shape (obviously it would be rigid):

The face still looks like link, but otherwise this is incredible!

I understand what Amount's saying about the saber.  It does seem like it should be possible to make the sword into a basic dowel shape.  If I recall correctly, his saber in the x series doesn't actually have a static shape, but when Sigma is holding it in the cutscenes(same sword, right?) it has the same basic shape as a light saber.  I personally think that that would look best if he is going to hold it, but for Elderan's(sp) psa I like the current Megaman Zero sword better.

Attaching a dowel to his wrist would just look dumb.

I voted for yes to still make Lyn.

I don't know Eternal so I don't intend this to make implications about his character, but there was a lot of hype about Zero being done with a model import and it didn't pan out.
Frankly, I've never seen ANY character model import actually work out, so I have very little faith in them.
Vertexing still seems to be the way to go, for now.