Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Segtendo on November 24, 2010, 06:52:01 PM
Ho-oh was ported by wii_hack, who I doubt knows anything about model porting.

Exactly.

Quote from: toddtj on November 24, 2010, 07:08:52 PM
I just found out there are over 600 pokemon, now...Does Route 1 have like 20 species in it these days?...

Well somebody lied to you, cause there's only 549.

On another note, I can't wait to see a in-game preview of Lyn.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 24, 2010, 08:17:41 PM
Well somebody lied to you, cause there's only 549.

Pokemon Black and White. There's 649. Not 549.

Quote from: toddtj on November 24, 2010, 07:08:52 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 24, 2010, 02:09:22 PM
Why Pichu.....WHY!!  Pichu was the worst character in Melee anyways.  And besides, it's a boring and unimaginitive choice.  It's near identical to Pikachu (unless someone can come up with something worthwile and interesting with Pichu and give it a bit of personality).
Have you played the PSA?  It's playstyle is completely different than Pikachu's and it's actually very fun.  I didn't really spend any time on Pichu in Melee, but I voted for him in this poll because the Pichu PSA is hands-down one of the most fun PSA's I've ever played(Zero is the only PSA that can compete).

I have specific reasons for not supporting each of the other characters in the poll, but Pichu's fun PSA is honestly the reason I voted for him- if he didn't have this PSA, I would agree that he is an absurd choice.

As a matter of fact, yes I have.  It's a clone of Pikachu, done in a similar style as Melee Pichu.  The differences being that the attacks have a bit more oomph, he is lighter, a bit more nimble and takes recoil damage from his electric attacks.  He has no different animations or truely new attacks and therefore is a clone.  That much you cannot deny.  

When it comes to fun factor of the PSA, that's really just opinion.  Personally I didn't like the Pichu PSA too much because of the fact that it lacked originality and playing it just made me hope that a more interesting Pikachu PSA would eventually come up.  But again, that's nout more than a clash of opinion.

Also, Pichu isn't the "only one with a fully functioning PSA".  Have you forgotten about Mewtwo?  Easily the most popular Pokemon PSA by a country mile and done to a sufficient level of completetion.  Sure there could be improvements and balances here and there, but overall it works without any problems.

Quote from: dingoberriz on November 24, 2010, 08:23:00 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 24, 2010, 08:17:41 PM
Well somebody lied to you, cause there's only 549.

Pokemon Black and White. There's 649. Not 549.

Well somebody lied to me then lol


Quote from: jokekid on November 24, 2010, 08:31:47 PM
what happened to raiden?

It'll come out eventually. Making textures for Ganondorf is not fun. :srs:

lol, yeah he's kinda sh*tt*...

lots of similar details

There is a tutorial on "texturing ganondorf" in the tutorial section xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on November 24, 2010, 09:28:01 PM
There is a tutorial on "texturing ganondorf" in the tutorial section xD
I know, I've textured Ganon before. But that doesn't make him any more fun to texture. xD

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 24, 2010, 08:24:43 PM
Quote from: toddtj on November 24, 2010, 07:08:52 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 24, 2010, 02:09:22 PM
Why Pichu.....WHY!!  Pichu was the worst character in Melee anyways.  And besides, it's a boring and unimaginitive choice.  It's near identical to Pikachu (unless someone can come up with something worthwile and interesting with Pichu and give it a bit of personality).
Have you played the PSA?  It's playstyle is completely different than Pikachu's and it's actually very fun.  I didn't really spend any time on Pichu in Melee, but I voted for him in this poll because the Pichu PSA is hands-down one of the most fun PSA's I've ever played(Zero is the only PSA that can compete).

I have specific reasons for not supporting each of the other characters in the poll, but Pichu's fun PSA is honestly the reason I voted for him- if he didn't have this PSA, I would agree that he is an absurd choice.

As a matter of fact, yes I have.  It's a clone of Pikachu, done in a similar style as Melee Pichu.  The differences being that the attacks have a bit more oomph, he is lighter, a bit more nimble and takes recoil damage from his electric attacks.  He has no different animations or truely new attacks and therefore is a clone.  That much you cannot deny.  

When it comes to fun factor of the PSA, that's really just opinion.  Personally I didn't like the Pichu PSA too much because of the fact that it lacked originality and playing it just made me hope that a more interesting Pikachu PSA would eventually come up.  But again, that's nout more than a clash of opinion.

Also, Pichu isn't the "only one with a fully functioning PSA".  Have you forgotten about Mewtwo?  Easily the most popular Pokemon PSA by a country mile and done to a sufficient level of completetion.  Sure there could be improvements and balances here and there, but overall it works without any problems.
Taken to PMs to avoid further cluttering the thread.

Zero v2 is great! thxs a lot!

Btw Beyond you, do you think that a v3 of Skull Kid could add the Tael the fairy? (like the hack of link where he gets Navy) :) if you have time of course.

Lyn looks EXACTLY like the assist trophy.
Good job ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


>.> I tested Lyn out in-game and Links legs clip through his skirt as I imagined it would. When this get released there will be a version with a short skirt as well as the normal sized one so there won't be the clipping. Plus it'd be sexier. ;)

Quote from: angelbless on November 25, 2010, 02:14:56 AM
Zero v2 is great! thxs a lot!

Btw Beyond you, do you think that a v3 of Skull Kid could add the Tael the fairy? (like the hack of link where he gets Navy) :) if you have time of course.
Thanks. :) And yea, I guess I could do something like that.

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 25, 2010, 02:27:41 AM
>.> I tested Lyn out in-game and Links legs clip through his skirt as I imagined it would. When this get released there will be a version with a short skirt as well as the normal sized one so there won't be the clipping. Plus it'd be sexier. ;)

Quote from: angelbless on November 25, 2010, 02:14:56 AM
Zero v2 is great! thxs a lot!

Btw Beyond you, do you think that a v3 of Skull Kid could add the Tael the fairy? (like the hack of link where he gets Navy) :) if you have time of course.
Thanks. :) And yea, I guess I could do something like that.

That would be great :D. Btw, a personal question :(. How can I return the sword to Skull Kid :S

Quote from: BeyondYou on November 24, 2010, 09:29:25 PM
Quote from: br3compactor on November 24, 2010, 09:28:01 PM
There is a tutorial on "texturing ganondorf" in the tutorial section xD
I know, I've textured Ganon before. But that doesn't make him any more fun to texture. xD

I know how you feel, trust me.

Drachma on Ganondorf. Just figuring out how to texture in Drachma's tunic and belt was a nightmare. >__<

Speaking of which. I need to know how to make asymmetrical textures if I actually get around to doing Drachma ever...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302