Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
November 26, 2010, 04:27:34 PM #900 Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 04:29:02 PM by br3compactor
LOL well noted, AT's textures suck in general.

But they can be remasterized.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Rog on November 26, 2010, 08:07:50 AM
Poke-Chao, I'm not convinced that you aren't a poke fan :O

I would be mad hyped for Terra & Slippeh.
i am a poke fan but i aint a poke fanboy >_> i mean dont we have enough pokemon in brawl?
AND YES ISSAC IS WINNING THE POLL
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: br3compactor on November 26, 2010, 04:27:34 PM
LOL well noted, AT's textures suck in general.

But they can be remasterized.

They actually don't suck. Just Isaac. In terms of quality, I actually feel ATs such as Lyn or Saki have great, contrasted textures.


It's just that a lot of detail would be lost by resizing AT textures to fit higher resolutions too. (but like you said, that can be fixed lol)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Man, I am glad to see Isaac winning.  Golden Sun has been ignored for far too long, and I would love to see some decent representation in Brawl.  Sad that Iron Man isn't doing better, but I guess most people here aren't big Marvel fans.

Also, BeyondYou, who would Isaac be over?  I would guess Ike, but I could see him over Link as well.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 26, 2010, 05:47:09 PM
Man, I am glad to see Isaac winning.  Golden Sun has been ignored for far too long, and I would love to see some decent representation in Brawl.  Sad that Iron Man isn't doing better, but I guess most people here aren't big Marvel fans.

Also, BeyondYou, who would Isaac be over?  I would guess Ike, but I could see him over Link as well.
>_>

Actually, I was going to make him over Pit if he won. Pits like the right size, his hair could easily be made to look like Isaacs hair and his scarf is very similar as well.

Plus I want to vertex someone new. I've had enough with Ike and Link...

Quote from: Pik on November 26, 2010, 05:44:48 PM
They actually don't suck. Just Isaac. In terms of quality, I actually feel ATs such as Lyn or Saki have great, contrasted textures.


It's just that a lot of detail would be lost by resizing AT textures to fit higher resolutions too. (but like you said, that can be fixed lol)

IMO they are very bad looking when compared to the playable characters' textures.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BeyondYou on November 26, 2010, 05:49:05 PM
Quote from: Victory Badguy on November 26, 2010, 05:47:09 PM
Man, I am glad to see Isaac winning.  Golden Sun has been ignored for far too long, and I would love to see some decent representation in Brawl.  Sad that Iron Man isn't doing better, but I guess most people here aren't big Marvel fans.

Also, BeyondYou, who would Isaac be over?  I would guess Ike, but I could see him over Link as well.
>_>

Actually, I was going to make him over Pit if he won. Pits like the right size, his hair could easily be made to look like Isaacs hair and his scarf is very similar as well.

Plus I want to vertex someone new. I've had enough with Ike and Link...

Pit?  I never really thought about that.  I can't say that I'm happy about this decision, but I do respect it and hope it goes well (assuming Isaac wins, of course).  It will be nice to finally have a non-KH vertex hack on Pit, though...

Terra                                FTW

Last preview of Lyn before release. Just needs some texture work and some other tweaks.


That Lyn looks amazing, can't wait to see her in battle, great job as always BeyondYou.

BTW. YES! Isaac is winning ;)


November 26, 2010, 08:09:16 PM #911 Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 08:12:02 PM by Soverign
Quote from: Hackingstar on November 26, 2010, 07:54:52 PM
Roy v3.
Dang! stole my idea. I was gonna make a melee roy, and export the real model from SSBM, but  I thought of something better for Roy's PSA >.>

So people got butthurt and all ragevoted for Isaac just to keep Pichu from winning? Typical internet behavior I guess. ¦D

I'd be mad if I didn't like Isaac so much, even though I've never played Golden Sun. XD


If you don't mind me asking, what happened to Raiden?

Wow, that is a nice looking Lyn!  It looks just like the assist trophy!  I still think that Marth would have been a better fit moveset wise, but hey, beggars can't be choosers, right?