Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: toddtj on December 02, 2010, 06:57:59 PM

I have a few other character suggestions that I'd like to get others' opinions on:

Devil
Toad
ShyGuy
Big the Cat(Sonic character)
(I know everyone hates him, but you can't tell me it wouldn't be entertaining to beat people up as a giant retarded cat over DeDeDe.)

Perhaps if enough people like one of them, you could consider adding it to the poll.



EDIT: Also, I'd like to see you make a stage, but honestly, we have plenty of stage hackers- you're one of the few character hackers.

Who is Devil?? Toad has been made already over Ness. ShyGuy would be cool though.  I don't know Big the Cat, but I already hate him...

IMO, Big actually works better on Dedede. Why would Big need to run fast? He's too fat :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: br3compactor on December 02, 2010, 02:27:42 PM
Well, I'd vote for Crono Revamp again, but I won't because you already said you're gonna do it (maybe soon?). So I voted for Goku, but I wanted Crono first.

I just remembered they were both drawn by the same artist lol.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


make ff7 zack!!!
but what about raiden? th MK one, u know?
did u abandon?


Lyn looks great but could it be, that Lyn has some problems with her arms and her neck??
Anyways, Zack HAS TO win this poll, he has to kick clouds a** .

December 02, 2010, 09:17:25 PM #981 Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 09:18:57 PM by BeyondYou
Quote from: Xyn on December 02, 2010, 09:03:29 PM
Lyn looks great but could it be, that Lyn has some problems with her arms and her neck??
Anyways, Zack HAS TO win this poll, he has to kick clouds a** .

Yea. She has problems, but that's the price I pay for accuracy. : [

I'm real surprised that Zack is winning, I didn't know he was that popular. But I guess it's too early to say. : /

Quote from: BeyondYou on December 02, 2010, 09:17:25 PM
Quote from: Xyn on December 02, 2010, 09:03:29 PM
Lyn looks great but could it be, that Lyn has some problems with her arms and her neck??
Anyways, Zack HAS TO win this poll, he has to kick clouds a** .

Yea. She has problems, but that's the price I pay for accuracy. : [

I'm real surprised that Zack is winning, I didn't know he was that popular. But I guess it's too early to say. : /

It's cuz a lot of the people on this site are fans of Final Fantasy one way or another.  But still I don't get why he's winning when there are two perfectly good texture hacks over Cloud in the vault...

i continue asking about raiden cuz u already released 2 textures that were supposed to be after him...

yeahh but zack and cloud have different hair types and face expressions and the one i seen in the vault has clouds hair black which is really wrong Lol

Quote from: junior139 on December 02, 2010, 09:40:39 PM
yeahh but zack and cloud have different hair types and face expressions and the one i seen in the vault has clouds hair black which is really wrong Lol

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I see little difference ¬.¬

u should check ff7 anime (just one ep, actually an OVA) dont remember the second name right now, but there u can clearly see the difference between zack and cloud hair. also, there u see the true awesomeness of zack as one of the first SOLDIERS among sephiroth...

Personally, I'd be disappointed if Zack Fair won.  I mean, we already have so many good hacks from FF7 and it's various spin-off games.  Do we really need more?  But, if that's what the people want, then so be it.  At least it wouldn't take too long, as BeyondYou could just use his FF7 Cloud as a base.


Quote from: TheLegend75 on December 02, 2010, 10:29:06 PM
Megaman Zero PLEASE :(

To clarify for him. He means this version of Zero.



I myself would like to see a MMZ version of the Zero vertex. Cause as I have seen in some preview pictures by other people, the shoulder armor has some problems (the right one has a graphical problem in addition to movement probs).

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302