Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Stitch is looking very good ! I'll directly download him when you release him !
Oh, and... Happy Birthday !

Quote from: TehRequester on December 20, 2010, 12:33:15 AM
Quote from: Pokechao on December 20, 2010, 12:28:08 AM
the thing is THEY ARE ALL MADE BY THE SAME PERSON WHO MADE THIS TOPIC

From what I see, one is the young version and the other two are the older version. V2 just shows that Beyond liked Sasuke so much that he wanted to improve an already good hack. Doesn't really seem like it's something to get upset or to complain about.
yes but i dont see any problem with V2, in my opinion its at its best even for the old vertexing method
so why need a 3rd if the 2nd is already good?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


@Mr.Doggie It's called revamping, he's done it before :notimp:

Volnutt'll probably be done soon(so quit complainin), but now, I WANT MY SASUKE!

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 20, 2010, 12:35:27 AM
@Mr.Doggie It's called revamping, he's done it before :notimp:

Volnutt'll probably be done soon(so quit complainin), but now, I WANT MY SASUKE!
gahhh fine
i'll wait >_>
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


When does the pole end? volnutt is catching is really close to sasuke in the past hour
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: SmashClash on December 20, 2010, 12:12:53 AM
Quote from: SpAcRiGgA on December 19, 2010, 11:21:58 PM
feedback: It looks like Goku's eyes are too far apart, other then that he looks perfect! ;D
Edit:Idk if thats the problem or if there to small. someone tell me what the problem is. It's almost there though ;D

Needs insignia/symbol where his heart is, needs smaller nose, and eyes.
Also, the belt thing with the knot. Make his wrist bands vertexed so it doesn't look like part of his skin.
Yes thats it!! then it would be perfect.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Lucky you Beyond. I found the symbol that Goku has on his chest. Google is awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Arguing about it won't change the poll's desicion, if Volnutt (Even though I hate him... X FTW!) wins, he'll be made, if Sasuke wins, he'll be made.

Quote from: Santando on December 20, 2010, 12:49:53 AM
Lucky you Beyond. I found the symbol that Goku has on his chest. Google is awesome.

nice ;D
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

@wolfric
...im not, arguing about the poll...
Am I? :/

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Why isnt Ada getting any love :(
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

Quote from: SSJCerious on December 20, 2010, 12:56:25 AM
@wolfric
...im not, arguing about the poll...
Am I? :/

Didn't mean you, I specifically aimed for Doggy and others bashing the characters and their spots on the poll, if BeyondYou putted them on the poll, it was his choice, not yours.

I wanted Roy or Squall to win... D: But Sasuke wouldn't hurt. :3

^This makes sense. To be hoest, i think ALL of them will eventually be made cuz beyond is awesome like that, i just want sasuke now.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Like I sed b4 we need more RE characters.
[white]ItalianStallion & Chuy's Adopted son

I hope BY reads my good ideas up there with Segtendo's symbol.