Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 29, 2011, 11:35:20 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 29, 2011, 06:21:28 PM
Quote from: Velen on January 29, 2011, 05:37:05 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 29, 2011, 04:48:26 PM
You know I bet Krystal would be sooooo much easier if people would stop INSISTING she go over fox >__> the only issue on someone else is finding her tail, but then you could just use an artical for that..
I mean ZSS's model works fine on wolf without hexing anything at all.
But I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact.

Funny, suggested to someone who was doing Krystal himself to try making her on Wolf in an attempt to make her easier to make...but she would end up having the same problems.

Actually using ZSS as a base you'd have very few problems, other than figuring out how to make the tail appear in every animation >_> but that's just me.

Like I said, ZSS's model works flawlessly on wolf, I know because I'm doing that for a project of mine. The only real difficulty would be the face and tail, but there wouldn't be any bone edits or anything needed. Except maybe disabling ZSS's second shoulder Joint. (which ispretty useless...)

i will vertex it on ZSS if beyond doesnt release his soon, ive waited to f*cking long for her to make into brawl. the face will be a pain in the ass to make though.

Well you could probably vertex her poneytails into the ears since if you port them they won't move at all unless you animate them. That way if you port the model over to someone else you don't have to worry about any extra work. I think for the tail you could probably push the back of the poneytail into her body some and translate the bone, then all you'd need is some retexturing?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 29, 2011, 11:40:35 PM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 29, 2011, 11:35:20 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 29, 2011, 06:21:28 PM
Quote from: Velen on January 29, 2011, 05:37:05 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 29, 2011, 04:48:26 PM
You know I bet Krystal would be sooooo much easier if people would stop INSISTING she go over fox >__> the only issue on someone else is finding her tail, but then you could just use an artical for that..
I mean ZSS's model works fine on wolf without hexing anything at all.
But I'm not complaining, I'm just stating a fact.

Funny, suggested to someone who was doing Krystal himself to try making her on Wolf in an attempt to make her easier to make...but she would end up having the same problems.

Actually using ZSS as a base you'd have very few problems, other than figuring out how to make the tail appear in every animation >_> but that's just me.

Like I said, ZSS's model works flawlessly on wolf, I know because I'm doing that for a project of mine. The only real difficulty would be the face and tail, but there wouldn't be any bone edits or anything needed. Except maybe disabling ZSS's second shoulder Joint. (which ispretty useless...)

i will vertex it on ZSS if beyond doesnt release his soon, ive waited to f*cking long for her to make into brawl. the face will be a pain in the ass to make though.

Well you could probably vertex her poneytails into the ears since if you port them they won't move at all unless you animate them. That way if you port the model over to someone else you don't have to worry about any extra work. I think for the tail you could probably push the back of the poneytail into her body some and translate the bone, then all you'd need is some retexturing?

i suppose it would work out, i still want to wait a little longer on Beyond's Krystal though.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Yeah, that's true, he'll probably release her after he's done with lightning and Ryu X_X


One of the best Clouds yet. Maybe not the best because of Kaze's, but hey
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]



are you still working on ryu?
btw the new cloud is awesome
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.



the best cloud ever made, nice work again mah boi.

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



Quote from: LookBeyondYou on January 30, 2011, 05:38:52 AM
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on January 30, 2011, 05:21:11 AM
are you still working on ryu?
btw the new cloud is awesome

Yes.

And thanks. :)

good to hear your continuing Ryu, id get if i wasnt clean out of snake slots. >.< dantarion needs to finish his damn clone engine before we all run out dry on slots.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


In the first pic his eyes are like: <_>
In the 2nd pic his right arm has a black line-thing going through his skin.

Good job! He looks well-detailed.

You know, there is something nobody has tried to do with Cloud's hair: try to make the hair textures transparent at the tips, that and the hair to me (texture-wise) looks rather ugly, the lines need to be softened a little.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

My one main prob is with the eyes. I will just change them myself for personal use, but other than that it is so damn sexy that I just had a FinalFantasygasm. (An orgasm, just with more Final Fantasy-ness). I also agree with Velen, the hair texture could be a bit better and have transparency at parts on the tips to look more natural, but that isn't as big of a deal for me. The actual vertex itself though is perfect.



...so how about that Lightning? :af2:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Cloud looks sweet! :o

Btw, he has the long sword right? any chance you can release a normal size verion too? :)