Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


Quote from: renkaken on January 30, 2011, 11:13:55 PM
Quote from: xZedkiel on January 30, 2011, 10:50:05 PM
Megaman Zero! ;D
Actually is one the list of future projects
I know, it's just that I really want him XD and I planned out a moveset already. Well. I sprited it lol.


Quote from: KTH on January 30, 2011, 08:13:35 PM
Senato work on Vegeta.
1.really, thats released or its on progress
2.if its vegeta texture over fox,i mean human vegeta over link,snake, or captain falcon

Preview of Yoda up. It's on Toon Link before anyone asks. >_>

I'll continue working on whoever has the most votes in the poll by the end of Monday night.

YODA?
Did I see YODA?
F*** yea!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Paper Trainz on January 31, 2011, 04:04:11 AM
Preview of Yoda up. It's on Toon Link before anyone asks. >_>

I'll continue working on whoever has the most votes in the poll by the end of Monday night.
YODA???? OH MY GOSH I LOVE YOU BEYOND!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
I cannot wait for this. This is going to be amazing! Really, I can't thank you enough for doing this. I've been waiting forever for more Star Wars hacks.

Yoda!
I'm guessing he's over Toon Link using Susano as a base? Just a guess.
Wow, I made a nice guess. Sorry, I posted before seeing your post.

yoda is win, a darth vader revamp is needed as well beyond. im making grevious soon so looks like we will finally get more star wars in brawl.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 04:39:02 AM
yoda is win, a darth vader revamp is needed as well beyond. im making grevious soon so looks like we will finally get more star wars in brawl.

Star Wars FTW!
Awesome preview is awesome!  :af2:

Yoda over King Dedede?

EDIT: Just saw your post now.

Cool, since he has a sword and all.

I rather see Krystal and Ryu finished first honestly, but I support the Yoda!

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on January 31, 2011, 04:52:18 AM
Quote from: ShadowSnake on January 31, 2011, 04:39:02 AM
yoda is win, a darth vader revamp is needed as well beyond. im making grevious soon so looks like we will finally get more star wars in brawl.

Star Wars FTW!
Awesome preview is awesome!  :af2:

^ This

QuoteYoda over King Dedede?

EDIT: Just saw your post now.

Cool, since he has a sword and all.

I rather see Krystal and Ryu finished first honestly, but I support the Yoda!
^And this....seriously =_=; it's like ur doing all these side-projects to avoid working on krystal or something lol. Not that you are...just saying XD

Coulda sworn I said I was releasing Krystal next. >.> Hence why she wasnt included in the poll.

Quote from: Paper Trainz on January 31, 2011, 05:14:05 AM
Coulda sworn I said I was releasing Krystal next. >.> Hence why she wasnt included in the poll.

Lol I'm just saying, not implying, take a chill pill bro =3
And I didn't see that, all I saw was the badass yoda vertex :D
Will he be easy to animate?