Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

^that doesnt make any sense, ike wont have a bigger sword just because u resize cloud's sword :>.>:  ^


that would mean making a cloud sized ike and an ike sized cloud sword...

sounds awesome ^^

Quote from: Velen on January 31, 2011, 10:36:24 PM
Quote from: Feanor on January 31, 2011, 09:47:15 PM
You're stupid Starla, you don't know how difficult this can be. Your comments aren't going to help him improve his hacks, he does a lot of work to do that.

What you say is just unfair and a lack of respect from his work. He doesn't have to do that or even share it you know, you should be grateful.


EDIT : about Cloud, I think you could use KAZECoyote's Cloud face, it was really good.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Feanor, calling someone stupid just because they haven't done a vertexing project before is ludicrous. Starla just doesn't have any experience in vertexing, so he doesn't have the same scope as people who have had experience in vertexing.

However, Starla, I have to agree that you're not being fair. Lightning is still a work in progress, so you can't expect her to look like something on the same level as Aqua yet. Give it more time and Lightning will be beauitiful before you know it.

Oh! You understood this wrong, what I wanted to say is for him is to have more time working on the hacks to make them more perfect, so he can spend the time he wants on lightning for her to get perfect... And maybe girly, because it's over Ike.

Cloud's face looks SOOOOO much better now!  You really perfected it here ;)


LULULU, dont remember where from but it sounds familiar to me...


Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 01, 2011, 05:49:14 PM
NO ONe has figured out what I meant with the "LU" yet? xD

nope still beats me.  :-\
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



^ XD dude, there's a hidden message in that song I just know it XD (mainly cause 1: south park and 2: we can get together >_> )

Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 01, 2011, 01:09:45 PM
Face better? Also I realized why I didn't make his hair transparent at the tips in the first place, the texture stretches badly and the tips on the texture aren't actually where the tips are on the model for some parts of his hair so he'll have chunks of his hair transparent in the middle .

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1841/al1101312354binout.jpg
Now that's much better! Well done! :af:

Don't lose your time on the hair, it already looks good.

Quote from: Feanor on February 01, 2011, 06:39:55 PM
Quote from: Paper Trainz on February 01, 2011, 01:09:45 PM
Face better? Also I realized why I didn't make his hair transparent at the tips in the first place, the texture stretches badly and the tips on the texture aren't actually where the tips are on the model for some parts of his hair so he'll have chunks of his hair transparent in the middle .

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/1841/al1101312354binout.jpg
Now that's much better! Well done! :af:

Don't lose your time on the hair, it already looks good.

Agree. And I'm sorry about what I said, I was really stupid and rude, so, sorry...

Quote from: Badass Overlord on February 01, 2011, 04:43:16 PM
^Maybe he wants a non-confusing sword.
Mmm I wanted a normal size sword, I mean like what Akari did with his version, one long -original-cloud-long-size sword, and one -normal size- sword. :(