Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
uhm beyond while most of your recent hacks in progress are looking awesome, i suggest finish everything you started before starting something new
otherwise its gonna be forever until you get it all done :srs:
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Sheik. No more Ike hacks for me until clone engine or you revamp Crono.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Shiek it is then!

Quote from: Mr.Doggie on February 17, 2011, 10:13:09 PM
uhm beyond while most of your recent hacks in progress are looking awesome, i suggest finish everything you started before starting something new
otherwise its gonna be forever until you get it all done :srs:


It won't take forever. I'll be gone by then

February 18, 2011, 12:06:29 AM #2688 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 12:08:46 AM by diegoforfun
POP, Yoda and Ryu!?
after, boo, kid boo?!
And then R2-D2,Crono revamp,Vegeta,Frieza,Kisuke(OMG LOL  :>.>: )
Sir,you're a bot! xD

Btw, PoP looks perfect(so far  :af2:)


I'm kinda surprised that Beyondyou hasn't made dante in the new devil may cry design yet as it is his current avy.

Just a question but do you ever plan on making him?

Quote from: Ninka on February 18, 2011, 01:22:08 AM
I'm kinda surprised that Beyondyou hasn't made dante in the new devil may cry design yet as it is his current avy.

Just a question but do you ever plan on making him?


I really want to make him and I plan to. But the thing is there are like no in game pics of him so it'd be hard to make him accurate with so little references and I'm not going off of fan art. : / Maybe once more screens of the game are released and I can get a better feel for how he is designed, I'll make him.

I personally don't like Dante's new design...it doesn't look like Dante anymore.  It's pretty much character derailment.
I don't care if you had an all-night gaming session the night before. The answer on your Biology Test is a "Leech," not a "Metroid."

Quote from: Fedora Warrior on February 18, 2011, 02:50:40 AM
I personally don't like Dante's new design...it doesn't look like Dante anymore.  It's pretty much character derailment.

I read somwhere this new DMC is about Dante's origin, but... Really, he doesn't looks like Dante at all. I don't know how they'll make the story to really match, also considering that Vergil is Dante's twin, same hair/face/everything, was he like this too?

I like Dante's new design. He is evolving as the series is. I have yet to play a DMC game, but plan to.

Prince of Persia... meh. I'm not even a fan of the supposed good games. It looks really good though. As for who to make it on, I say only you can make that call. If you ust want it done quick, do it on Shiek since it's almost done. If you want it to be as accurate as possible then do Ike. I don't care how many Ike hack there are personally. I don't mind swapping out old things to make new ones.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

I'm feeling all wiggly, Beyond! WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE! :happy:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on February 18, 2011, 01:10:09 PM
I'm feeling all wiggly, Beyond! WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE! :happy:
^This...TO THE MAXIMUM!

February 18, 2011, 02:39:06 PM #2697 Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 06:29:36 PM by angelbless
Quote from: Wolfric on February 18, 2011, 03:06:16 AM
Quote from: Fedora Warrior on February 18, 2011, 02:50:40 AM
I personally don't like Dante's new design...it doesn't look like Dante anymore.  It's pretty much character derailment.

I read somwhere this new DMC is about Dante's origin, but... Really, he doesn't looks like Dante at all. I don't know how they'll make the story to really match, also considering that Vergil is Dante's twin, same hair/face/everything, was he like this too?

^this >.>

Anyway I give my points to use sheik for PoP. Besides PoP isnt a static character, he can climb and jump almost everywhere :o

I want mah money, b*tch! I know where you live and I will find yo' ass if I don't get mah money! >: O

^ Now read this while lookin' at my avatar
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on February 18, 2011, 02:52:14 PM
I want mah money, b*tch! I know where you live and I will find yo' ass if I don't get mah money! >: O

^ Now read this while lookin' at my avatar

problem is, i cant read and look at ur image at the same time, both my eyes focus on a single thing, dont know why ¬¬

xD