Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
MvC3 look pwease. ;3
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Its better if you finish your working on now and upload it whenever you want, and then make it look like MvC3 (if you want)

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 06:51:51 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:42:13 PM
Only one more then: The Z-Saber.

1. Have the "wings" on the sword hilt been removed somehow..

2, Is the blade still it's MMZ-Saber shape?

One other thing I would recommend trying is to make the blade completely flat, seeing as it is supposed to be made of condensed plasma.


The wings on the hilt have been gone since v1. <.< And for the blade,  I plan to change it match how it is in the X series.
Can you make the blade Lightsaber style? Like in MegaMan X6 pleez?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I really don't mind, it'd still be Zero, and I'll still use it, go with whichever you think would be best for you.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 28, 2011, 01:45:04 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 06:51:51 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:42:13 PM
Only one more then: The Z-Saber.

1. Have the "wings" on the sword hilt been removed somehow..

2, Is the blade still it's MMZ-Saber shape?

One other thing I would recommend trying is to make the blade completely flat, seeing as it is supposed to be made of condensed plasma.


The wings on the hilt have been gone since v1. <.< And for the blade,  I plan to change it match how it is in the X series.
Can you make the blade Lightsaber style? Like in MegaMan X6 pleez?
Don't double post.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

February 28, 2011, 01:50:42 AM #2840 Last Edit: February 28, 2011, 01:52:08 AM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on February 28, 2011, 01:48:00 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 28, 2011, 01:45:04 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 06:51:51 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:42:13 PM
Only one more then: The Z-Saber.

1. Have the "wings" on the sword hilt been removed somehow..

2, Is the blade still it's MMZ-Saber shape?

One other thing I would recommend trying is to make the blade completely flat, seeing as it is supposed to be made of condensed plasma.


The wings on the hilt have been gone since v1. <.< And for the blade,  I plan to change it match how it is in the X series.
Can you make the blade Lightsaber style? Like in MegaMan X6 pleez?
Don't double post.
Ugh... how am I double posting? (a bit new here)

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 28, 2011, 01:50:42 AM
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on February 28, 2011, 01:48:00 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 28, 2011, 01:45:04 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 06:51:51 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:42:13 PM
Only one more then: The Z-Saber.

1. Have the "wings" on the sword hilt been removed somehow..

2, Is the blade still it's MMZ-Saber shape?

One other thing I would recommend trying is to make the blade completely flat, seeing as it is supposed to be made of condensed plasma.


The wings on the hilt have been gone since v1. <.< And for the blade,  I plan to change it match how it is in the X series.
Can you make the blade Lightsaber style? Like in MegaMan X6 pleez?
Don't double post.
Ugh... how am I double posting? (a bit new here)

Two posts one fter another without someone else's post between them.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 28, 2011, 01:45:04 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 06:51:51 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:42:13 PM
Only one more then: The Z-Saber.

1. Have the "wings" on the sword hilt been removed somehow..

2, Is the blade still it's MMZ-Saber shape?

One other thing I would recommend trying is to make the blade completely flat, seeing as it is supposed to be made of condensed plasma.


The wings on the hilt have been gone since v1. <.< And for the blade,  I plan to change it match how it is in the X series.
Can you make the blade Lightsaber style? Like in MegaMan X6 pleez?


I'm making the blade like this:


Quote from: BeyondYou on February 28, 2011, 01:58:30 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 28, 2011, 01:45:04 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 06:51:51 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:42:13 PM
Only one more then: The Z-Saber.

1. Have the "wings" on the sword hilt been removed somehow..

2, Is the blade still it's MMZ-Saber shape?

One other thing I would recommend trying is to make the blade completely flat, seeing as it is supposed to be made of condensed plasma.


The wings on the hilt have been gone since v1. <.< And for the blade,  I plan to change it match how it is in the X series.
Can you make the blade Lightsaber style? Like in MegaMan X6 pleez?


I'm making the blade like this:



I thought that wasn't possible without PSA? ._.

Quote from: Wolfric on February 28, 2011, 01:59:25 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 28, 2011, 01:58:30 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 28, 2011, 01:45:04 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 06:51:51 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:42:13 PM
Only one more then: The Z-Saber.

1. Have the "wings" on the sword hilt been removed somehow..

2, Is the blade still it's MMZ-Saber shape?

One other thing I would recommend trying is to make the blade completely flat, seeing as it is supposed to be made of condensed plasma.


The wings on the hilt have been gone since v1. <.< And for the blade,  I plan to change it match how it is in the X series.
Can you make the blade Lightsaber style? Like in MegaMan X6 pleez?


I'm making the blade like this:



I thought that wasn't possible without PSA? ._.
OMG, Awesome!

Dont make it a flat Lightsaber

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 28, 2011, 02:29:11 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on February 28, 2011, 01:59:25 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 28, 2011, 01:58:30 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 28, 2011, 01:45:04 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 06:51:51 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:42:13 PM
Only one more then: The Z-Saber.

1. Have the "wings" on the sword hilt been removed somehow..

2, Is the blade still it's MMZ-Saber shape?

One other thing I would recommend trying is to make the blade completely flat, seeing as it is supposed to be made of condensed plasma.


The wings on the hilt have been gone since v1. <.< And for the blade,  I plan to change it match how it is in the X series.
Can you make the blade Lightsaber style? Like in MegaMan X6 pleez?


I'm making the blade like this:

[im]http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/21/2115/554ED00Z/mega-man-x5--zero.jpg[/img]

I thought that wasn't possible without PSA? ._.
OMG, Awesome!

Dont make it a flat Lightsaber
Something you probably didn't know;

Zero's Z-Saber is actually flat because it's made of condensed plasma or energy or whatever.

The beginning of the blade (the part with multiple spikes on the blade) is not flat, though.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Quote from: Soul Ryozo on February 28, 2011, 02:49:50 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 28, 2011, 02:29:11 AM
Quote from: Wolfric on February 28, 2011, 01:59:25 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 28, 2011, 01:58:30 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on February 28, 2011, 01:45:04 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 06:51:51 PM
Quote from: Velen on February 27, 2011, 06:42:13 PM
Only one more then: The Z-Saber.

1. Have the "wings" on the sword hilt been removed somehow..

2, Is the blade still it's MMZ-Saber shape?

One other thing I would recommend trying is to make the blade completely flat, seeing as it is supposed to be made of condensed plasma.


The wings on the hilt have been gone since v1. <.< And for the blade,  I plan to change it match how it is in the X series.
Can you make the blade Lightsaber style? Like in MegaMan X6 pleez?


I'm making the blade like this:

[im]http://imagecache5.art.com/p/LRG/21/2115/554ED00Z/mega-man-x5--zero.jpg[/img]

I thought that wasn't possible without PSA? ._.
OMG, Awesome!

Dont make it a flat Lightsaber
Something you probably didn't know;

Zero's Z-Saber is actually flat because it's made of condensed plasma or energy or whatever.

The beginning of the blade (the part with multiple spikes on the blade) is not flat, though.
In the game it looks cylindrical, so.... make it like that pleez

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

hey beyondyou, what do you think about make a kenshin himura vertex for marth? :happy:




I wanna make recolors of Zero's MvC3 colors once this bad boy comes out ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


114 members and 69 guests are viewing this thread.

I've said it 3 times, and I'll say it again. Zero looks amazing, keep up the good work.