Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Question about the helmet:

Is the back of Zero's helmet properly vertexed or is there not enough vertices to do it?

Just wondering. X-P
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

Maaan, Zero's looking pretty sweet.

I really didn't see an update coming, though; your last Zero was spot-on, IMO.

Amazing work regardless~

Quote from: Soul Ryozo on February 28, 2011, 03:51:52 AM
Question about the helmet:

Is the back of Zero's helmet properly vertexed or is there not enough vertices to do it?

Just wondering. X-P

What do you mean by properly vertexed? <.<

Also, I tested Zero (with the shading fix) with Links normal moveset and the texture change glitch at the start of a match doesnt happen. So it's probably something in the Zero PSA that's causing issues with the model. If I only knew PSA....

Probably the Flash Overlay Effect event messing with the shading.

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 28, 2011, 05:38:12 AM
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on February 28, 2011, 03:51:52 AM
Question about the helmet:

Is the back of Zero's helmet properly vertexed or is there not enough vertices to do it?

Just wondering. X-P

What do you mean by properly vertexed? <.<

Also, I tested Zero (with the shading fix) with Links normal moveset and the texture change glitch at the start of a match doesnt happen. So it's probably something in the Zero PSA that's causing issues with the model. If I only knew PSA....
Is the back of Zero's helmet vertexed like this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

March 01, 2011, 10:38:28 PM #2855 Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:54:15 PM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 10:19:45 PM

I need opinions. >_> K. Just focus on the helmets for a second, ignore the rest. The one on the left is after me changing the shaders so it's smooth and the one on the right is how it looks without the shader changes. While the changed shaders removed the normals issues, another one arose. His texture glitches up for the first few seconds of the match when the announcer counts down, with the Zero PSA at least. I haven't tested whether it happens with Links regular moves.

So what I'm tryin to say is, would you rather his helmet be smooth and the texture glitches up for a few seconds just at the beginning of the match or have it with the shading issues but no texture glitch?



Also, does anyone know how to make it so a characters eyes don't move? >_>

Can you please improve the face, especialy the nose and separate the hair a bit? Other than that everything is fine!

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

I miss mangoes man.. [censored].

But Zero does have dem titty gems.

>_> K.

It took me awhile to think of what you were reffering to XD
Anyway, back on topic:
Any luck on Zero?

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

F*CK YAH! :happy:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SSJCerious on March 01, 2011, 10:45:34 PM
>_> K.

It took me awhile to think of what you were reffering to XD
Anyway, back on topic:
Any luck on Zero?
Wait what does he... oh... nvm xD, just understood

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

U SHUD FINISH LITNING!!!1! trolololol

If you can resolve the lighting glitch on the right helmet somehow, I'd definitely go with that.  Partly because the face is also much more detailed as well as it just generally looking much more polished.  If you're unable to find a fix then that's fine but it would be great if you could.

Can you release what you've worked on Zero as a beta? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! and later continue it? (if you all agree then reply :af:)

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Masamune Date on March 01, 2011, 11:06:36 PM
U SHUD FINISH LITNING!!!1! trolololol
Quote from: Masamune Date on March 01, 2011, 11:05:57 PM
U SHUD FINISH LITNING!!!1! trolololol
:notimp:
Don't double post, especially if your just gonna troll :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 01, 2011, 11:18:12 PM
Can you release what you've worked on Zero as a beta? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! and later continue it? (if you all agree then reply :af:)

Actually, I think that this would be completely pointless.  There's no point in releasing a v2.5 (because that's essentially what you're asking for) if it's in a less complete stage than v2.

So I say Beyond should finish it when he wants and only when he is satisfied with it he should release it.