Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 01, 2011, 11:18:12 PM
Can you release what you've worked on Zero as a beta? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! and later continue it?
(if you all agree then reply :af:)

What do you think this is? Twitter? :srs:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


March 01, 2011, 11:50:56 PM #2866 Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 12:00:12 AM by BeyondYou
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 01, 2011, 10:38:28 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 10:19:45 PM

I need opinions. >_> K. Just focus on the helmets for a second, ignore the rest. The one on the left is after me changing the shaders so it's smooth and the one on the right is how it looks without the shader changes. While the changed shaders removed the normals issues, another one arose. His texture glitches up for the first few seconds of the match when the announcer counts down, with the Zero PSA at least. I haven't tested whether it happens with Links regular moves.

So what I'm tryin to say is, would you rather his helmet be smooth and the texture glitches up for a few seconds just at the beginning of the match or have it with the shading issues but no texture glitch?

[IMG]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/503/al1102271642binout.jpg

Also, does anyone know how to make it so a characters eyes don't move? >_>

Can you please improve the face, especialy the nose and separate the hair a bit? Other than that everything is fine!


Besides the right shoulder, the helmet is the only thing that was changed in that pic. I said just focus on the helmet for a reason. :srs: Cuz I knew someone would be like, "you should do this" and "why haven't you changed that?"

Quote from: Masamune Date on March 01, 2011, 11:05:57 PM
U SHUD FINISH LITNING!!!1! trolololol


:srs:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 01, 2011, 11:18:12 PM
Can you release what you've worked on Zero as a beta? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! and later continue it? (if you all agree then reply :af:)


I rarely ever release betas. >_> And I'm not going to for Zero considering that a completed version would just come a few days later. Be patient.  

Y'all see what you've done? Now BY's pissed.
So that means IM pissed too.
:srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 01, 2011, 11:59:55 PM
Y'all see what you've done? Now BY's pissed.
So that means IM pissed too.
:srs:

What are you, linked to BY empathetic-ally?

I'm not going to make further critiques until a new preview pic is made once there has been more progress. 

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I was only suggesting, and i really don't care about the shoulder being like that.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Velen on March 02, 2011, 12:07:01 AM
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 01, 2011, 11:59:55 PM
Y'all see what you've done? Now BY's pissed.
So that means IM pissed too.
:srs:

What are you, linked to BY empathetic-ally?
Yes I am, indeed. However, the power to sense Beyond's emotion's rarely comes to me, and are sometimes wrong. For example, right now, my Beyond Senses are sensing pastries...which is most likely wrong, therefore I usually don't like to use it.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601




:notimp: I call a hoax.

Anyway, the next thing I'll be focusing on is the feet the next time he shows us an image.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

IDK, I think the feet are gonna be like shadows shoes and always be messed up, for no good reason (unless there IS a good reason for shadows messed up shoe, and im ignorant)

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: br3compactor on March 01, 2011, 11:37:50 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 01, 2011, 11:18:12 PM
Can you release what you've worked on Zero as a beta? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! and later continue it?
(if you all agree then reply :af:)

What do you think this is? Twitter? :srs:
rofl

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 01, 2011, 11:25:30 PM
Quote from: Masamune Date on March 01, 2011, 11:06:36 PM
U SHUD FINISH LITNING!!!1! trolololol
Quote from: Masamune Date on March 01, 2011, 11:05:57 PM
U SHUD FINISH LITNING!!!1! trolololol
:notimp:
Don't double post, especially if your just gonna troll :srs:
I trolled, but mobile connection made me dubble post. :notimp:

Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 08:14:27 PM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 27, 2011, 07:59:57 PM
Zero is looking great! Since you always include a FitLinkMotion with him this time he'll have the wait animation like in the pic? Or this one is just a similar pose?  
Btw call it version 3 unless you're still going to work on him after that version.  ;D


I didn't make the animation in the pic. If I can get permission from the guy that made it, then I'll include it in the download.
Can you send me the animation? or tell me who made it?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 02, 2011, 01:02:27 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 08:14:27 PM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 27, 2011, 07:59:57 PM
Zero is looking great! Since you always include a FitLinkMotion with him this time he'll have the wait animation like in the pic? Or this one is just a similar pose?  
Btw call it version 3 unless you're still going to work on him after that version.  ;D


I didn't make the animation in the pic. If I can get permission from the guy that made it, then I'll include it in the download.
Can you send me the animation? or tell me who made it?

MarioKing64DS made it.

I don't think he's released it yet, but some of us do have it.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 02, 2011, 01:28:12 AM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 02, 2011, 01:02:27 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on February 27, 2011, 08:14:27 PM
Quote from: CutterKirby64 on February 27, 2011, 07:59:57 PM
Zero is looking great! Since you always include a FitLinkMotion with him this time he'll have the wait animation like in the pic? Or this one is just a similar pose?  
Btw call it version 3 unless you're still going to work on him after that version.  ;D


I didn't make the animation in the pic. If I can get permission from the guy that made it, then I'll include it in the download.
Can you send me the animation? or tell me who made it?

MarioKing64DS made it.

I don't think he's released it yet, but some of us do have it.
Can you send it pweez?

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Ive been gone for a while, so I dony know if this is still relevant, but I say have a smooth helmet texture that glitches for a second. Still try it w/o the zero psa though. I personally am not a fan of the psa, so I would like to know what it's like with normal link. (and the project m psa)


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on March 02, 2011, 01:42:20 AM
Ive been gone for a while, so I dony know if this is still relevant, but I say have a smooth helmet texture that glitches for a second. Still try it w/o the zero psa though. I personally am not a fan of the psa, so I would like to know what it's like with normal link. (and the project m psa)


I already tried it with his normal moveset and the texture glitch doesn't occur.