Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 03, 2011, 08:45:11 PM
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on March 03, 2011, 08:33:11 PM
Quote from: Dat Mango Sentinel on March 03, 2011, 07:20:20 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 03, 2011, 06:45:29 PM
Can we get a snapshot of the sword? Or in game?

I haven't done the sword yet. I usually do stuff like that last, I'm still refining everything else first. Probably get to it when I get home today or somethin or when I feel like it.
Remember to make the Z-Saber as flat as you can. X-P
You hate me don't you?

Make it lightsaber style >_>
If you want please.

Hate you for what?

I'm just saying.

It'd be more accurate if he made it flat.

Making it lightsaber style would make the texture look like crap, anyways. >.>
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

It wasn't even ever lightsabre style in any of the games. It just looks like one in X6's art because of the way X is holding it.

And it'd look like [censored] if Beyond made it like a lightsabre, so no.

March 03, 2011, 10:40:32 PM #2912 Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 10:41:52 PM by br3compactor
Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 03, 2011, 10:22:01 PM
And it'd look like [censored] if Beyond made it like a lightsabre, so no.

I seriously doubt anything BeyondYou were to make would look like [censored].

BTW, Beyond will make it the way he wants. That's how he does it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Masamune Date on March 01, 2011, 11:06:36 PM
U SHUD FINISH LITNING!!!1! trolololol
HE SHUD FINISH ROYUU!!!1! trolololol
no really he should
also waiting on a curly mustache option for the poll
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


This is not a thread anymore, this is a church, where BY worshipers gather. :af:

Ah so DERE ma curleh mustache at!  *Nicks a Pringle*

...I prefer chimichangas XP

*Clears throat*Anyways I agree about the sword being flat.  What we really need is for it to have a unique sort of sword glow that makes it sort of curve when it moves (it's hard to explain but look at how in TvC and MvC3 his sword glow bends when he attacks).

Oh you so Pringles!

By the way, did you ever decide if you were making Mangoes or nah?

Quote from: Soul Ryozo on March 03, 2011, 10:12:59 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 03, 2011, 08:45:11 PM
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on March 03, 2011, 08:33:11 PM
Quote from: Dat Mango Sentinel on March 03, 2011, 07:20:20 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 03, 2011, 06:45:29 PM
Can we get a snapshot of the sword? Or in game?

I haven't done the sword yet. I usually do stuff like that last, I'm still refining everything else first. Probably get to it when I get home today or somethin or when I feel like it.
Remember to make the Z-Saber as flat as you can. X-P
You hate me don't you?

Make it lightsaber style >_>
If you want please.

Hate you for what?

I'm just saying.

It'd be more accurate if he made it flat.

Making it lightsaber style would make the texture look like crap, anyways. >.>
First you report my awesome Godly PSA pack I put together, then you tell me that I got BY mad (don't remember why), and now, knowing that I said to make it lightsaber, you say this ò-ó

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 04, 2011, 12:34:10 AM
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on March 03, 2011, 10:12:59 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 03, 2011, 08:45:11 PM
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on March 03, 2011, 08:33:11 PM
Quote from: Dat Mango Sentinel on March 03, 2011, 07:20:20 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 03, 2011, 06:45:29 PM
Can we get a snapshot of the sword? Or in game?

I haven't done the sword yet. I usually do stuff like that last, I'm still refining everything else first. Probably get to it when I get home today or somethin or when I feel like it.
Remember to make the Z-Saber as flat as you can. X-P
You hate me don't you?

Make it lightsaber style >_>
If you want please.

Hate you for what?

I'm just saying.

It'd be more accurate if he made it flat.

Making it lightsaber style would make the texture look like crap, anyways. >.>
First you report my awesome Godly PSA pack I put together, then you tell me that I got BY mad (don't remember why), and now, knowing that I said to make it lightsaber, you say this ò-ó


Can you just let it go and leave this stuff out of my thread. Please and thank you. :srs:

March 04, 2011, 12:46:53 AM #2919 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 12:48:58 AM by Soul Ryozo
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 04, 2011, 12:34:10 AM
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on March 03, 2011, 10:12:59 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 03, 2011, 08:45:11 PM
Quote from: Soul Ryozo on March 03, 2011, 08:33:11 PM
Quote from: Dat Mango Sentinel on March 03, 2011, 07:20:20 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 03, 2011, 06:45:29 PM
Can we get a snapshot of the sword? Or in game?

I haven't done the sword yet. I usually do stuff like that last, I'm still refining everything else first. Probably get to it when I get home today or somethin or when I feel like it.
Remember to make the Z-Saber as flat as you can. X-P
You hate me don't you?

Make it lightsaber style >_>
If you want please.

Hate you for what?

I'm just saying.

It'd be more accurate if he made it flat.

Making it lightsaber style would make the texture look like crap, anyways. >.>
First you report my awesome Godly PSA pack I put together, then you tell me that I got BY mad (don't remember why), and now, knowing that I said to make it lightsaber, you say this ò-ó
When the hell did I tell you that BY was mad?

And FYI, your 'pack' was against the rules of the Brawl Vault.

Stop acting like I was going off on you, I was just doing as anybody else would do.

And another thing, just because I said 'make it flat' doesn't mean I hate you.
The Z-saber is SUPPOSED to be flat.

I'd rather have it the accurate way like most people want it, instead of telling somebody to make it cylindrical where nobody else wants it that way.

BY will make what he wants to make. I didn't force him to make it flat, I was giving a tip.

You should be careful of what you say, otherwise, somebody could go off on you just like right now.

That is all. :srs:

Respond to me in PM.
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

So, uhh, that aside, still working on the Z-Saber BY?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 04, 2011, 12:49:15 AM
So, uhh, that aside, still working on the Z-Saber BY?
Aside that^
How's life, Beyond?

How about you all let the man breathe for a second lol take it easy everyone.

Quote from: Segtendo on March 04, 2011, 12:49:15 AM
So, uhh, that aside, still working on the Z-Saber BY?
Didn't he say it's gonna be one of the last things he changes?

March 04, 2011, 02:30:33 AM #2924 Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 04:06:16 AM by Segtendo
Mangoes of course! ;)
Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 04, 2011, 02:29:07 AM
Quote from: Segtendo on March 04, 2011, 12:49:15 AM
So, uhh, that aside, still working on the Z-Saber BY?
Didn't he say it's gonna be one of the last things he changes?
I was just asking :srs:
I'm still stocked for release.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]