Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Hax on March 06, 2011, 01:30:01 AM
Quote from: Gslasher on March 06, 2011, 01:26:49 AM
Zero is looking great beyondyou! By the way, have you started on the crono revamp? Also, I look forward t seeing your Megaman Zero version of zero. there is already a good one over marth, but you can do MUCH better than that hack!
Somehow I think that this was mean and nice. :l

Mixed feelings? XD

Beyond, there's a Youtube user named "DatMangoSentinel"
Did you get your name from that?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 06, 2011, 03:41:08 AM
Beyond, there's a Youtube user named "DatMangoSentinel"
Did you get your name from that?

Haha, me and Data were laughing at that the other day, that user from Youtube that uploads Marvel vs Capcom 3 music.

He probably got it from this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA

"Oh he got Dat Mango Sentinel!"

Quote from: Velen on March 05, 2011, 03:07:52 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 05, 2011, 02:50:44 PM
But is that a model change? It seems like it would be done via animation, but I coulbe be wrong. (I probably am xD)

Well, if something like that can't be done with the Master Sword that would produces the desired result, I have an alternative.

Use the Z-Saber Article from TvC in place of the Master Sword and use it's bones to generate the needed hitboxs, as well as replacing the Master Sword in the sheath with it, by hiding it's blade when it's not in use.
Well, like, you could replace the sword glow with something that has more bones. If you wanted to use Brawl models, maybe Zamus's whip model could work? As for the sword hilt, you can just use the one that's already on the model and make the sheath and blade invisible at all times. Then, connect the article to the blade's bone and you got yourself a laser sword.

Of course, the sword trails would still suffice, instead of doing all that.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 06, 2011, 08:22:35 AM
Quote from: Velen on March 05, 2011, 03:07:52 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 05, 2011, 02:50:44 PM
But is that a model change? It seems like it would be done via animation, but I coulbe be wrong. (I probably am xD)

Well, if something like that can't be done with the Master Sword that would produces the desired result, I have an alternative.

Use the Z-Saber Article from TvC in place of the Master Sword and use it's bones to generate the needed hitboxs, as well as replacing the Master Sword in the sheath with it, by hiding it's blade when it's not in use.
Well, like, you could replace the sword glow with something that has more bones. If you wanted to use Brawl models, maybe Zamus's whip model could work? As for the sword hilt, you can just use the one that's already on the model and make the sheath and blade invisible at all times. Then, connect the article to the blade's bone and you got yourself a laser sword.

Of course, the sword trails would still suffice, instead of doing all that.

Well my main reason for using the Z-Saber article would be this: authenticity.

Besides. If it can be done, animating the Z-Saber model wouldn't be too much trouble. All you need to do is shape the blade for the different kinds of cuts it does. Such as the Triple Slash, Rising, Dash, etc.

My only concern would be how to make Zero perform a Slash Wave, but I know nothing about using P:SA.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

How? I didn't see the new version. sorry. Anyway, was it also about crono? Cuz, I love Crono and Zero but I'm more of a crono fan cuz I play crono trigger everyday.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

??? How? That's not really an every day kind of game. Unless you haven't finished it.

Btw Beyond. I'm probably wrong but weren't you going to release a "Crono" with regular eyes instead of the anime ones?

March 07, 2011, 02:15:17 AM #2962 Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 02:16:21 AM by Soul
Quote from: Gslasher on March 07, 2011, 01:39:07 AM
How? I didn't see the new version. sorry. Anyway, was it also about crono? Cuz, I love Crono and Zero but I'm more of a crono fan cuz I play crono trigger everyday.
Also, just wondering, but as your personal text, do you mean like marriage, or something like Velen's signature above?

If so, there's a reason for that, it's for the KC-MM Family thread.
/off-topic

Also, BY, How are you going to make the Z-Saber?
Curved? Or is that a no-go?
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

^ Kinda. But we are just normal relation. not normal friends, ugh, what word am I looking for?
Professor is best Nichijou character.

I want to vote for all of the poll options o.O (except for 2 and 4).

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on March 07, 2011, 06:18:05 PM
I want to vote for all of the poll options o.O (except for 2 and 4).
Same. I won't vote till this is possible :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

where is the pringles option on the poll?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doggie on March 07, 2011, 11:23:25 PM
where is the pringles option on the poll?
I'd vote for "missing a curleh mustache"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*Sees poll*

Lol, the first option will obviously get the most votes.  That's just how the community is XD  Anything perverted or random or lol is INSTAWIN