Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 11, 2011, 06:12:04 PM
I have no idea... Besides the hair being a itty bitty bit off to me.

(I'm just SURE someone will point out something else though.)
That, and his face not looking very Roy like, honestly, there is more that can be done to make him better, such as his feet being a little bigger then Marth's, he's a bit shorter... And BY does do one slot size mods.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on March 11, 2011, 06:15:18 PM
Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 11, 2011, 06:12:04 PM
I have no idea... Besides the hair being a itty bitty bit off to me.

(I'm just SURE someone will point out something else though.)
That, and his face not looking very Roy like, honestly, there is more that can be done to make him better, such as his feet being a little bigger then Marth's, he's a bit shorter... And BY does do one slot size mods.

After looking at Roy and Marth in Melee I now see whatcha mean about his face. I'd change my vote now, but I can't...

Velen, use the TvC model. Seriosly, we need AT LEAST 1 Zero import from another game.

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

We don't NEED any model import, that's just your own wanting.

Roy V2 perfect, Naru? Seriously? Doesn't need changes? You can notice the diference just by google'ing a pic of Roy, it doesn't takes long, trust me. (I bet you didn't even bother doing it before stating that.)

Also, Roy's imperfecttion is OBVIOUS, he added it to the poll 'cause of that.



I agree with Wolfric.  Perfect my ass XD The picture tells the tale.  That said though, this was in Beyond's early days where he wasn't nearly as good as he was now.  That said though as far as Roy goes I'm personally very satisfied with Pik's Roy.

If I had to choose one from that list, I'd go for Dante personally.

Random Rant below:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


>.>

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 11, 2011, 04:17:59 PM
*sigh*....

"Comming soon, Naruto Version 4, now with epically more awesome shade of LIGHT orange on his shirt!!"

[/sarcasm]

lol seriously though...V3?? What was wrong with version two @_@;
Wow, if you don't want Roy, don't freakin vote for him. Simple as that :srs:
It's really annoying seeing you complain everywhere just because someone's making something you don't care for....

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

<_<

*walks in*

Vincent Valentine? O_o

*is surprised... but then again... isn't surprised at all*

*leaves*

Where exactly Naru said he was talking about Roy? Just asking.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BetweenYou on March 11, 2011, 10:05:57 PM
Where exactly Naru said he was talking about Roy? Just asking.
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on March 11, 2011, 04:17:59 PM
*sigh*....

"Comming soon, Naruto Version 4, now with epically more awesome shade of LIGHT orange on his shirt!!"

[/sarcasm]

lol seriously though...V3?? What was wrong with version two @_@;

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Complaining? >_>
Who the hell's complaining, I'm just voicing my opinion on the "version 3!!" part, that's all...
And I was talking about Zero....not roy.....

And I'm sick of people misinterperating every little thing I say...especially [censored] like this =_=;

March 11, 2011, 11:27:05 PM #3026 Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 11:45:15 PM by BetweenYou
@SSJCerious

I still can't see where exactly Naru said he was talking about Roy.


I thought it was obvious from the beggining it was Zero.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Ehh, I assumed he was ralking about Roy cause it's kinda late to be talking about not wanting a Zero revamp, considering the revamp is nearly finished :srs:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

and thats why he said it, cuz the thread name says to be released soon...

Even then, Zero v2 wasn't perfect, specifically the helmet/face, so it's really looking for a revamp.