Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
March 12, 2011, 04:23:44 PM #3060 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:52:21 PM by TehSqueeMistro
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 12, 2011, 04:13:50 PM
There too many Roy textures in the Vault and there are a few who are ALMOST PERFECT!
...I would rage right now, but I'd rather not

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 12, 2011, 04:18:54 PM
100 voters? Hmm....IDK, is it me, or does it seem Vincent caught up to Roy a little too quickly....ehh its probably nothing. :/

there are lots of ff7 luvers, i voted for travis but i understand the two things, one 100 voters isnt that much considering how famous beyond has become and i already said vincent is from ff7 and there are LOTS of ff7 luvers ^^
so plz dont start what u were starting :>.>:

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 12, 2011, 04:18:54 PM
100 voters? Hmm....IDK, is it me, or does it seem Vincent caught up to Roy a little too quickly....ehh its probably nothing. :/


Oh, sunuva...

Don't tell me the same thing that happened with Aafyre's poll has just happened again! >_<

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

March 12, 2011, 04:39:19 PM #3063 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:42:19 PM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: TehSqueeMistro on March 12, 2011, 04:23:44 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 12, 2011, 04:13:50 PM
There too many Roy textures in the Vault and there are a few who are almost perfect!
...I would rage right now, but I'd rather not
There are more than 17 roy Uploads!
:rage:

Vincent:One only! :srs:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: im ready to go to hell on March 12, 2011, 04:27:21 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 12, 2011, 04:18:54 PM
100 voters? Hmm....IDK, is it me, or does it seem Vincent caught up to Roy a little too quickly....ehh its probably nothing. :/

there are lots of ff7 luvers, i voted for travis but i understand the two things, one 100 voters isnt that much considering how famous beyond has become and i already said vincent is from ff7 and there are LOTS of ff7 luvers ^^
so plz dont start what u were starting :>.>:
I simply stated an observation about the poll, unlike most people, I was actually serious when I said "ehh its probably nothing".
Quote from: Velinas D. Wolfwood on March 12, 2011, 04:29:03 PM
Quote from: SSJCerious on March 12, 2011, 04:18:54 PM
100 voters? Hmm....IDK, is it me, or does it seem Vincent caught up to Roy a little too quickly....ehh its probably nothing. :/
Oh, sunuva...

Don't tell me the same thing that happened with Aafyre's poll has just happened again! >_<
It could be....I say give it some time, if it grows too much (I say if 50 more ppl vote in the in the next 24 hours) then I'm afraid you are correct.

NOW, Im starting with that jokekid  :af:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

How about do both Vincent but do Roy second >.>

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

He's going to do ALL of them eventually......

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

I know you may ( or may not) bash me for this, but I wanted to make a comparison to BY's Zero against Official pics of Zero. I'll put them in spoilers so they don't clog the post up.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here is BY's current preview. Which is outdated by now, but I'll be using it since we don't have a more recent one.

Next, here are some good official pics of Zero.

http://www.themmnetwork.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=2477&fullsize=1

http://www.themmnetwork.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=2596&fullsize=1

http://www.themmnetwork.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=153&pid=2589#top_display_media

Looking at these pics. Here are my current critiques based on my comparison.

1. Zero's "ears" need to be reworked and reshaped. Though considering you're limited by the number of vertex points the area has, I can't fault you if you can't improve it any.

2. The pauldrons need to have some minor reshaping done to make them look all nice and symmetrical.

3. I dunno if it's because of the picture's angle, but it looks like the helmet is missing the valley curve beside the face, Though again, I think that may be the vertex points or the picture that is at fault for that. So I can't be sure.

4. The knees...Those friggin' knees. They've been a pain in the backside since V1. They need to be a bit bigger, and they need to be symmetrical.

5. The last one I have. Something about the legs look weird somewhat. It's like both of them are off-center or something...-or maybe that's just me. I dunno.

Still. From what I see.

Fantastic freaking job.


3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

observing those pics id also say the body, i think u should try moving one row of vertices inside the body so it rly looks like he has a armor ^^
dont know if u get what i mean... also, i think he looks somewhat thinner in those pics than in ur model ^^

March 12, 2011, 06:58:37 PM #3069 Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 07:00:58 PM by Mr.Doggie
*walks in
now lets see who's gonna wi-*sees how many votes vincent has

*leaves and slams door in anger
*comes back in
Has everyone just spat on everything beyond is still working on?  :notimp:
*leaves and slams door again
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Looks like Roy V3 is in the lead now... Mwahahahaha >:3
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Why do you people want roy so much??
Roys hacks:23 :rage:
Vincent's hacks:1

there are too many almost perfect Roy models so...
STOP WITH ROY ALRAEDY

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

If people want to vote for a Roy revamp, then they may do so.
Take your raging somewhere else please.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 12, 2011, 09:11:30 PM
Why do you people want roy so much??
Roys hacks:23 :rage:
Vincent's hacks:1

there are too many almost perfect Roy models so...
STOP WITH ROY ALRAEDY

Hey, people will vote how they want. Okay? Yelling at people isn't going to make them change their mines.

Besides, they can't take back their votes, so even if you convinced them, it would be -unfortunately- pointless

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Ok then, have fun with your fiery Marth clone :)  I won't regard Roy as anything in Brawl unless somebody makes an original moveset for him.  Heck even appearance wise the two look surprisingly similar:

You know what I also find funny?  The fact that there are so many Roys yet almost no Eliwoods XD.