Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
*Comes back and sees the votes for vincent
SERIOUSLY?!?!
*Leaves and slams the door extremely hard that it caused a earthquake*
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


March 13, 2011, 03:16:06 PM #3121 Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 03:17:45 PM by Omega Malkior
Cloud (Dissidia PSA) vs Vincent (balanced hollow Ichigo or the most downloaded Cloud strife) vs Ike (normal?)
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on March 13, 2011, 03:12:02 PM
*Comes back and sees the votes for vincent
SERIOUSLY?!?!
*Leaves and slams the door extremely hard that it caused a earthquake*
YESH!!

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 13, 2011, 04:00:16 PM
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on March 13, 2011, 03:12:02 PM
*Comes back and sees the votes for vincent
SERIOUSLY?!?!
*Leaves and slams the door so hard that it caused the earthquake in Japan*
FIXD' Sorry if this offended someone ._.
...That was really in poor taste...

Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 13, 2011, 04:00:16 PM
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on March 13, 2011, 03:12:02 PM
*Comes back and sees the votes for vincent
SERIOUSLY?!?!
*Leaves and slams the door so hard that it caused the earthquake in Japan*
FIXD' Sorry if this offended someone ._.
:notimp:
That's not funny at all, it's aggrivates me to see that you knew it was in poor taste yet said it anyway.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 13, 2011, 04:07:42 PM
:notimp:
That's not funny at all, it's aggrivates me to see that you knew it was in poor taste yet said it anyway.
Indeed... It really wasn't funny at all, not even a bit so, all you did was make an offensive comment, in a thread that doesn't need that kinda crap...

Anyway... BY, I really hope you make Roy soon after Vincent...
Curse you Vincent...

March 13, 2011, 04:50:33 PM #3125 Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 05:45:27 PM by Omega Malkior
Eventually he will do everyone he's already done

EDIT: WTH, how did Micky get so many votes?? Meh if you do micky then I'm :). If you do Vincent,  :happy:
If you do Roy,  :oshi:  >:(

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Alright obviously someone made fake accounts to vote for Mickey, no question about that.

That [censored] really pisses me off and an Administrator should really look into that.

Last night when I got home around 4AM he had around 15 votes.

There's no way for him to go up 10 votes, specially with Roy and Vincent staying the same.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 13, 2011, 05:48:39 PM
Alright obviously someone made fake accounts to vote for Mickey, no question about that.

That [censored] really pisses me off and an Administrator should really look into that.

Last night when I got home around 4AM he had around 15 votes.

There's no way for him to go up 10 votes, specially with Roy and Vincent staying the same.
Darn cheaters :notimp:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 13, 2011, 05:48:39 PM
Alright obviously someone made fake accounts to vote for Mickey, no question about that.

That [censored] really pisses me off and an Administrator should really look into that.

Last night when I got home around 4AM he had around 15 votes.

There's no way for him to go up 10 votes, specially with Roy and Vincent staying the same.
:notimp:
Look, whoever's doing this, please stop.
It ruins the fun of a poll  D:

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

There's no way the last 16 votes in the past 14 hours went all to Mickey, really. He's not that important/famous in the Brawl community as to have that fanbase unlike others.

Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 13, 2011, 04:00:16 PM
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on March 13, 2011, 03:12:02 PM
*Comes back and sees the votes for vincent
SERIOUSLY?!?!
*Leaves and slams the door so hard that it caused the earthquake in Japan*
FIXD' Sorry if this offended someone ._.

...
What the hell is wrong with you?

Quote from: Wolfric on March 13, 2011, 06:23:01 PM
There's no way the last 16 votes in the past 14 hours went all to Mickey, really. He's not that important/famous in the Brawl community as to have that fanbase unlike others.
Even if he WAS that popular, he wouldve had alot of votes since the beggining.
Quote from: N on March 13, 2011, 06:23:59 PM
Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 13, 2011, 04:00:16 PM
Quote from: Mr.Doggie on March 13, 2011, 03:12:02 PM
*Comes back and sees the votes for vincent
SERIOUSLY?!?!
*Leaves and slams the door so hard that it caused the earthquake in Japan*
FIXD' Sorry if this offended someone ._.

...
What the hell is wrong with you?
Exactly.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

March 13, 2011, 06:36:54 PM #3132 Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 06:38:05 PM by MANSTA8
WTF was I thinking? That [censored] wasn't funny, I hate when I get sleepy, stuff like that gets on the internet >_> I'm sorry.(Super duper post deleting powers GO!)

Quote from: MANSTA8 on March 13, 2011, 06:36:54 PM
WTF was I thinking? That [censored] wasn't funny, I hate when I get sleepy, stuff like that gets on the internet >_> I'm sorry.(Super duper post deleting powers GO!)
Ya dun goofed! It's far too late, I've already backtraced the comment and sent the cyberpolice on your ass! Prepare yourself, for the consequences will NEVER be the same.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601