Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
March 13, 2011, 09:10:35 PM #3135 Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 09:46:09 PM by Omega Malkior
I don't believe this!
Mickey has caught up to Roy! :happy:
Now its the fight between Vincent and Mickey!

(:kdance: celebrates that Roy is damn out! :kdance:)

EDIT: Oh darn it! He's back  :oshi:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

*comes back and sees the votes that mickey has
WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN.
F**K DISNEY
YOU REALIZE THEY COULD KILL MARVEL AT ANY TIME :srs:
*slams the door so hard  that it causes a meteor apocalypse
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 13, 2011, 09:10:35 PM
I don't believe this!
Mickey has caught up to Roy! :happy:
Now its the fight between Vincent and Mickey!

(celebrates that Roy is damn out! :kdance:)

I hate comments like this one.

Mickey? O_o Wasn't he at like 14 votes yesterday?

March 13, 2011, 09:37:09 PM #3139 Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 09:46:56 PM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: BeyondYou on March 13, 2011, 09:32:44 PM
Mickey? O_o Wasn't he at like 14 votes yesterday?
They cheated, mah boi
Multiple fake accounts

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 13, 2011, 09:37:09 PM
Quote from: BeyondYou on March 13, 2011, 09:32:44 PM
Mickey? O_o Wasn't he at like 14 votes yesterday?
They cheated, mah boi
Multiple fake accounts

This.

This happened on Aafyre's thread too.
I think you should count Mickey out and after this poll "make whatever the f*ck you want."

...

:af:
If you turn to your left, you'll see that I have left.

If Vincent needs guns instead of swords and Snake's idle pose, why not make him over Zero Suit Samus? :D *dodges bricks*

Quote from: Soul on March 13, 2011, 10:07:15 PM
This.

This happened on Aafyre's thread too.
I think you should count Mickey out and after this poll "make whatever the f*ck you want."

...

:af:

As much as I want Mickey Mouse to get a revamp, This is just ridiculous! I'd go with this idea too.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on March 13, 2011, 10:08:47 PM
If Vincent needs guns instead of swords and Snake's idle pose, why not make him over Zero Suit Samus? :D *dodges bricks*
Blasphemy sounds, weird animations 0_O

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Its sad that you have to strategize picking the winner of the polls =| 

Micky keeps on growing :srs:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

And Roy is back in the lead. But you know what?

Watch Beyond ends up doing Vergil just to piss off everybody causing drama on the poll. I'm totally betting on it and would laugh if he did. XD


And once again, a 3-way tie...
How long is this poll gonna be up anyways?

Quote from: Zephyrous on March 13, 2011, 11:21:27 PM
And now they are in a tie. But you know what?

Watch Beyond ends up doing Vergil just to piss off everybody causing drama on the poll. I'm totally betting on it and would laugh if he did. XD

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: