Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: BeyondYou on March 16, 2011, 04:02:07 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on March 16, 2011, 03:58:16 AM
Quote from: BeyondYou on March 16, 2011, 03:52:52 AM
Roy v3 wins.... Poll closed.
Thats good, we need a new Roy and here is a question for you Beyondyou, why was Roy made over Marth?

>_> Because they look the most alike and all the PSA(s) are on Marth.

Okay then

*walks away*
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

i always thought it would fit more on ike, but that was before the psa...

Aw.... Roy? I mean I like him and all, but we already have a pretty good Roy... several actually.
Vincent and Mickey need updates more than Roy does right now...

BUT that's jut my opinion. Oh well. I guess it just means I'll be waitin a tad longer for the others. No big deal. : )

March 16, 2011, 11:03:31 AM #3228 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 11:29:57 AM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 16, 2011, 10:25:02 AM
Aw.... Roy? I mean I like him and all, but we already have a pretty good Roy... several actually.
Vincent and Mickey need updates more than Roy does right now...

BUT that's jut my opinion. Oh well. I guess it just means I'll be waitin a tad longer for the others. No big deal. : )
27 and more Roys ;-;


Im NEVER going to use Roy since I have all of Marth slot filled out with Sephiroth recolors pack

EDIT: I have a brilliant idea BeyondYou :af2:
Why not just make Roy over Ike so that we can use Marth vs Roy vs Ike (ft_Ike.rel)
and ask someone to make a Roy over Ike PSA or just swap the attacks and animations that a Roy PSA has over math and put them over Ike's PSA :happy:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 16, 2011, 11:03:31 AM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 16, 2011, 10:25:02 AM
Aw.... Roy? I mean I like him and all, but we already have a pretty good Roy... several actually.
Vincent and Mickey need updates more than Roy does right now...

BUT that's jut my opinion. Oh well. I guess it just means I'll be waitin a tad longer for the others. No big deal. : )
27 and more Roys ;-;


Im NEVER going to use Roy since I have all of Marth slot filled out with Sephiroth recolors pack

EDIT: I have a brilliant idea BeyondYou :af2:
Why not just make Roy over Ike so that we can use Marth vs Roy vs Ike (ft_Ike.rel)
and ask someone to make a Roy over Ike PSA or just swap the attacks and animations that a Roy PSA has over math and put them over Ike's PSA :happy:

Roy is fine over Marth, stop messing it up.

Roy won fairly, I wanted Vincent to win, but he didn't, nothing I can do, you ALL should respect the 34 people that voted for Roy and save your whining for yourself rather than spamming BeyondYou's thread with this crap, you all look pathetic.

March 16, 2011, 01:06:54 PM #3230 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:11:53 PM by Apprentice Of Death
Quote from: Wolfric on March 16, 2011, 12:29:13 PM
Roy is fine over Marth, stop messing it up.

Roy won fairly, I wanted Vincent to win, but he didn't, nothing I can do, you ALL should respect the 34 people that voted for Roy and save your whining for yourself rather than spamming BeyondYou's thread with this crap, you all look pathetic.

What do you mean you "ALL"? Only two of us said anything. And I said it wasn't a big deal, I don't even mind.
It's not like anybody is trying to change his mind. Some people just have different opinions.

Calling people pathetic and whining is just childish. Chill.

Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 16, 2011, 11:03:31 AM
Why not just make Roy over Ike so that we can use Marth vs Roy vs Ike (ft_Ike.rel)
and ask someone to make a Roy over Ike PSA or just swap the attacks and animations that a Roy PSA has over math and put them over Ike's PSA :happy:

It would take longer to start all over. Plus once the clone engine is finished you can put Marth over someone else anyway.

Project M will be first than The clone engine and P:M IS maybe 5 or six montos away so... There

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:


Roy is going on Marth. Not changing that. 'Nuff said.

maybe the clone engine may be far away, but more rel editing could come before P:M

March 16, 2011, 01:50:01 PM #3234 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 01:53:08 PM by Klavier Pride
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 16, 2011, 01:06:54 PMWhat do you mean you "ALL"? Only two of us said anything. And I said it wasn't a big deal, I don't even mind.
It's not like anybody is trying to change his mind. Some people just have different opinions.

Calling people pathetic and whining is just childish. Chill.
I agree with AoD on this. There is NO need to call people pathetic at all, it's their opinions.

True that Malkior shouldn't talk about Roy over Ike since Beyond said it's over Marth BUT it's NO reason to call him pathetic.

I was going to report your comment due to the fact you bashed people who didn't even talk.
But since explaining would work better, i didn't bother. Just watch it next time ok?
AoD didn't say anything bad about Roy being done first, he said he's fine with it and he'll wait for the other hacks.

March 16, 2011, 02:08:59 PM #3235 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 02:10:10 PM by Wolfric
Quote from: Klavier Pride on March 16, 2011, 01:50:01 PM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 16, 2011, 01:06:54 PMWhat do you mean you "ALL"? Only two of us said anything. And I said it wasn't a big deal, I don't even mind.
It's not like anybody is trying to change his mind. Some people just have different opinions.

Calling people pathetic and whining is just childish. Chill.
I agree with AoD on this. There is NO need to call people pathetic at all, it's their opinions.

True that Malkior shouldn't talk about Roy over Ike since Beyond said it's over Marth BUT it's NO reason to call him pathetic.

I was going to report your comment due to the fact you bashed people who didn't even talk.
But since explaining would work better, i didn't bother. Just watch it next time ok?
AoD didn't say anything bad about Roy being done first, he said he's fine with it and he'll wait for the other hacks.


I didn't call them pathetic, I said they looked pathetic (posting those things).

Report? Go on, not like I care, plus, there's no base to do so, obviously my comment wasn't directed towards LoD, I just quoted the wrong person (I was aiming for Mailkor w/e), and if this is a case for report, which is obvious it wasn't directed towards him, then you should chill before taking action.

Quote from: Wolfric on March 16, 2011, 12:29:13 PM
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 16, 2011, 11:03:31 AM
Quote from: Apprentice Of Death on March 16, 2011, 10:25:02 AM
Aw.... Roy? I mean I like him and all, but we already have a pretty good Roy... several actually.
Vincent and Mickey need updates more than Roy does right now...

BUT that's jut my opinion. Oh well. I guess it just means I'll be waitin a tad longer for the others. No big deal. : )
27 and more Roys ;-;


Im NEVER going to use Roy since I have all of Marth slot filled out with Sephiroth recolors pack

EDIT: I have a brilliant idea BeyondYou :af2:
Why not just make Roy over Ike so that we can use Marth vs Roy vs Ike (ft_Ike.rel)
and ask someone to make a Roy over Ike PSA or just swap the attacks and animations that a Roy PSA has over math and put them over Ike's PSA :happy:

Roy is fine over Marth, stop messing it up.

Roy won fairly, I wanted Vincent to win, but he didn't, nothing I can do, you ALL should respect the 34 people that voted for Roy and save your whining for yourself rather than spamming BeyondYou's thread with this crap, you all look pathetic.

I said "you ALL should respect the 34 people that voted for Roy and save your whining for yourself". If the cap fits, wear it.

March 16, 2011, 02:12:12 PM #3236 Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 02:14:19 PM by Klavier Pride
Quote from: Wolfric on March 16, 2011, 02:08:59 PM
I just quoted the wrong person (I was aiming for Mailkor w/e).
True but you do NOT have to bash anyone for it. Simple enough.

Quote from: Wolfric on March 16, 2011, 02:08:59 PM
chill before taking action.
Hahaha, you have no clue what my mood is do you?
Let me give you a hint: Me in a bad mood = little chance. ¦D


Hey Beyond, i want some previews on Roy later! >:3 XD

Quote from: Klavier Pride on March 16, 2011, 02:12:12 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on March 16, 2011, 02:08:59 PM
I just quoted the wrong person (I was aiming for Mailkor w/e).
True but you do NOT have to bash anyone for it. Simple enough.

Quote from: Wolfric on March 16, 2011, 02:08:59 PM
chill before taking action.
Hahaha, you have no clue what my mood is do you?
Let me give you a hint: Me in a bad mood = little chance. ¦D


Hey Beyond, i want some previews on Roy later! >:3 XD

So it's better to beg/whine. (Takes notes)

thanks for not abusing the report (Or w/e it is in KC-MM) system!

Quote from: Wolfric on March 16, 2011, 02:17:32 PM
So it's better to beg/whine. (Takes notes)
No, just no. I didn't say Malkior should continue. But bashing is not allowed.
I do agree he shouldn't continue on the Roy on Ike thing... wait.. that sounded wrong xD

Quote from: Klavier Pride on March 16, 2011, 02:22:51 PM
Quote from: Wolfric on March 16, 2011, 02:17:32 PM
So it's better to beg/whine. (Takes notes)
No, just no. I didn't say Malkior should continue. But bashing is not allowed.
I do agree he shouldn't continue on the Roy on Ike thing... wait.. that sounded wrong xD

XD, alright, I apologize, you got me with that last line.