Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New


Nice one! Waits patiently for Roy's release :D

Quote from: Beyond on March 30, 2011, 07:47:29 PM

Ya boi is back in action. 8)
BACK UP ROY. BACK HIM UP ONLINE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GIVE OUT THE DOWNLOAD LINK, BUT JUST BACK IT UP ON, LIKE, MEDIA FIRE OR SOMETHING, IN CASE YOUR COMPUTER EXPLODES, OR SOMETHING.

Thank you.

 ^ Or he could Email it to himself. That's what I do :3
(That's actually how I saved all my stuff when one of my older comps went kaput ^_^' )

Welcome back Mr.Beyond :Dc
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

He's back, and I expect him to kick even more ass.
Hypehype!

Bye.

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601

YOU'RE BACK :af:
:Expect to roy be released before midnight:

lol. Thanks everyone. I doubt if I'll have Roy out by midnight tonight but he should definitely be out sometime tomorrow (just in time for my hacking anniversary!), but I just got take care of some other [censored] first.

Also. I'm #2 on the Brawlvault most downloaded artists! :happy:

March 30, 2011, 10:46:36 PM #3563 Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 11:24:37 PM by SSJCerious
Beyond is #2.....heheh.

EDIT: Apparently this attempt at humor makes me a fanboy..... :'(

Thanks to soul for this sexy siggy!
Central Thread:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21501.msg402601#msg402601


Quote from: Beyond on March 30, 2011, 10:14:42 PM
Also. I'm #2 on the Brawlvault most downloaded artists! :happy:

Congrats man!

Once you release this Roy, it should push you up to #1.

Melee fanboys, rejoice!

Also, that Zero V3 is also gonna help lol.

Quote from: SSJCerious on March 30, 2011, 10:46:36 PM
Beyond is #2.....heheh.

^ Fanboy.

Hmm. Just out of curiosity, what are the few remaining details you mentioned a little while ago about needing to finish up, Beyond?

From the preview the sheathe looks like one, and I'm also curious as to how the sides and back of his armor are. Maybe the size of his hands too. Can't tell from the preview without Marth next to him ^_^'

Oh! Are his faces done too? That's pretty much all :3 *anticipation jitters*
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 31, 2011, 12:28:32 AM #3567 Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 12:31:13 AM by Omega Malkior
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 30, 2011, 11:18:01 PM
Congrats man!

Once you release this Roy, it should push you up to #1.

Melee fanboys, rejoice!

Also, that Zero V3 is also gonna help lol.

^ Fanboy.

HAAAAAAA!!!


I actually bumped BeyondYou to 2nd place by putting him in collab in Cloud Over G&W.

SUCCESS!! :happy:

EDIT: If you have a hack and you think BY should be #1, put him in collab  :srs:

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden:

Quote from: Thany on March 31, 2011, 12:21:02 AM
Hmm. Just out of curiosity, what are the few remaining details you mentioned a little while ago about needing to finish up, Beyond?

From the preview the sheathe looks like one, and I'm also curious as to how the sides and back of his armor are. Maybe the size of his hands too. Can't tell from the preview without Marth next to him ^_^'

Oh! Are his faces done too? That's pretty much all :3 *anticipation jitters*
Faces done.

Just gotta do Texture stuff. His sheath(es). His sword and I think that's it.
Quote from: Omega Malkior on March 31, 2011, 12:28:32 AM
HAAAAAAA!!!


I actually bumped BeyondYou to 2nd place by putting him in collab in Cloud Over G&W.

SUCCESS!! :happy:


Collabed hacks don't count toward your individual download total. lol. But thanks.
The 50,819 is from my hacks alone; 57,746 is my total if all the collabed hacks actually counted for something.

Meh, at least I tried :-\

SSBB FC:0775-8556-4547
SSBB Name: Omega
SSBB hack matches: If you want to Brawl with me with PSAs/textures please use these. If you want to add anything just PM me. Fixed the desync problem!
SSBB rank: I don't even know
[spoiler]Additional Smileys that KC-MM doesn't have or are hidden: