Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Beyond, could you add another option for me? "Time is the spawn of Satan" ? It would be the only option that would work for me...

<_<







>_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What are you looking for? I have what you need.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2011, 10:47:19 PM
Megaman is the [censored] man! Definitely nice to come back to.

*is excited as f*ck to see that Vegeta is next*

...I completely forgot about Vegeta because of the poll drama. XD

Yeah, can't wait for Vegeta. Hope he comes soon. ¦D

Edit: Poll needs more "TIME OVAAAA! WHAAAA!!"

Though I doubt ANYONE gets that reference. >.>


Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 11, 2011, 11:11:05 PM
<_<







>_>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What are you looking for? I have what you need.
My brother agrees with me 100%.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Keil Crimson on May 11, 2011, 11:17:42 PM
...I completely forgot about Vegeta because of the poll drama. XD

Yeah, can't wait for Vegeta. Hope he comes soon. ¦D

Edit: Poll needs more "TIME OVAAAA! WHAAAA!!"

Though I doubt ANYONE gets that reference. >.>

I have to admit I don't know what that reference is...

Would you so kindly enlighten me via PM?

@Topic: Yeah, Vegeta.

...
* Velen Draufgänger sighes.

Who wants to be the next SDo0m *SHOTTOHELL!!*

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I completely forgot to mention Jigglypuff when I made my post, last night!  I assume due to her basic round shape (and, I guess, that Kirby is waay cooler? xD), there are very few actual vertex hacks of Jigglypuff.  If you do a quick search in the vault you will find that she only has 19 total hacks that are labeled as vertex modifications.  If you exclude model imports/swaps, texture hacks of pre-existing vertexs/imported models, and revamps, Jiggs has a grand total of 8 vertex hacks, which places her above King Dedede on the list of least vertex hacked characters.  Additionally, if you remove the hat only vertex edits from Jigglypuff's pile, she's reduced to only 2 vertexes, total, which puts her at either tied with Mr Game & Watch or in front of him for #1 spot on the list, if you don't count making his dash attack helmet always visible a legitimate vertex hack.

Now, I'm no vertex hacker so I don't know the facts, but as I implied previously I assume that Jigglypuff's minimalistic shape severely restricts what she can be stretched into.  Keeping in mind that I've made this assumption, here are some ideas for her:

Igglybuff (Jigglypuff's pre-evolved form)
Wigglytuff (Jigglypuff's evolved form)
Hoppip
Clefairy
Venonat
Togepi

I'm sure there are tons of other Pokemon that would also work well, but my god, there are a lot of those things...
If I am to pick a single Pokemon of those above to be my suggestion, I pick Hoppip.  I choose Hoppip because it'd be the most significant/impressive/challenging change to Jigglypuff's model and Jigglypuff's 5 jump floaty moveset will still make sense (though side special will be awkward).  Clefairy would be my second choice for similar reasons to a lesser degree.

For non-pokemon suggestions, I have no ideas.  I'll let you know if anything pops into my head, later.



EDIT:
Quote from: Alses on May 11, 2011, 07:47:54 PM
How many ice climbers vertex are there?
My slots are filled up with StarWaffle's Moss Climbers, Autumn Climbers, Sand Climbers, Water Climbers, and "Real" Ice Climbers, which are all texture hacks with vertexed weapons and (maybe?) minor model edits elsewhere.  Additionally, there are Lemmings by Virt V9 and StarWaffle's Hammer Bros.


Also, thanks for the high-fives earlier, guys :)


EDIT2: And yes, Vegeta may not be my kind of Brawl character, but I must say, he is looking mighty impressive.

I too have StarWaffle's vertexed weapon Ice Climbers. They're pretty awesome to play with ^_^

Quote from: Gigan X3 on May 11, 2011, 10:32:50 AM
Mr. toddtj...I give you thumbs up for such a nicely done post, I agree with everything you said, Bravo!
QFT

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 11, 2011, 04:25:00 PM
My reasoning for Max is as follows.

- Max is not a Sonic the Hedgehog character, and we have Bomberman, if we have Bomberman, why not have Max too, he's also appeared in several non-Bomberman Jetters games with Bomberman.

- Sonic's overall body shape, with the exception of his spines on his head in some respect, is perfect for Max in almost every sense.

- Most of the moves Sonic employs (discounting any Sonic-related moves that involve spins of any kind) are perfect for Max as well.

The only problem is, all the spines, minus the ones on his back would have to have their bones deactivated, since simply erasing the bone rotations of the spines in BB doesn't work.
Because Max is a terrible character. In Bomberman Generation he serves absolutely no purpose to the story. (also Bomberman Jetters was never released here so I haven't played it)

Quote from: toddtj on May 12, 2011, 12:17:52 AM
Igglybuff (Jigglypuff's pre-evolved form)
Wigglytuff (Jigglypuff's evolved form)
Hoppip
Clefairy
Venonat
Togepi

I'm sure there are tons of other Pokemon that would also work well, but my god, there are a lot of those things...
Chingling  :happy: Also Jigglypuff isn't THAT limited because you can vertex one of its hats, or import a hat over the sleep cap, so you've got a fair amount of possibility with accessories.

Also, some ideas for Pit. How about Megaman Volnutt or Zidane from Final Fantasy 9

Aw man, I didn't vote for the character yet...

I was gonna say Donkey Kong. Poor ol' fella's being either forgotten about, or replaced by spiky haired swordsmen, or black-furred hedgehogs ;_;

...And I would suggest a vertex of GutsMan on him(would go nicely with the recently released MM:PU MegaMan :3). A texture exists already, but...But...

The texture...It doesn't have...

GUTSMAN's A-*shot*
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 12, 2011, 01:52:13 AM
Because Max is a terrible character. In Bomberman Generation he serves absolutely no purpose to the story. (also Bomberman Jetters was never released here so I haven't played it)

Max is much better than you think. His role in Jetters, Bomberman Max, and some other games is much larger, as well as the whole of Jetters itself.

Max is Jetter's Deutagonist (AKA Second most important character).

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: TommoPuppy on May 12, 2011, 01:52:13 AM
QFT
Because Max is a terrible character. In Bomberman Generation he serves absolutely no purpose to the story. (also Bomberman Jetters was never released here so I haven't played it)
Chingling  :happy: Also Jigglypuff isn't THAT limited because you can vertex one of its hats, or import a hat over the sleep cap, so you've got a fair amount of possibility with accessories.

Also, some ideas for Pit. How about Megaman Volnutt or Zidane from Final Fantasy 9

It's a pretty kickass design Max, though.

I 100% approve of anything Megaman Volnutt :D

Hey Beyond,
How about a Mario 64 Mario vertex?
Look like this:

By djlowgey at 2011-05-12

:af: :af2: :af: :af2: :af: :af2: :af: :af2:

hey that vertex can be easy to make i might maybe self try but first i wanted a powerup from the same game :D winged cap
but i am too busy with my Movesets to try right now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: DJ Lowgey on May 12, 2011, 01:33:22 PM
Hey Beyond,
How about a Mario 64 Mario vertex?
Look like this:

By djlowgey at 2011-05-12

:af: :af2: :af: :af2: :af: :af2: :af: :af2:

All those stupid emotes make your post look stupid and like it came from a begger, so I can't really see the post as a suggestion, so it falls on request, and Beyond clearly says he doesn't requests.

Quote from: Wolfric on May 12, 2011, 02:06:31 PM
All those stupid emotes make your post look stupid and like it came from a begger, so I can't really see the post as a suggestion, so it falls on request, and Beyond clearly says he doesn't requests.
Gotta agree on that, it looked like a request to me.

edit: 300 pages, nice :laugh: