Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 28, 2011, 09:04:44 PM
Yeah, I figured something happened with that computer. 7 years old?

So what did finally happen to the computer? It still works but shuts down, or it's completely gone now?

Quote from: Beyond on June 28, 2011, 11:55:46 AM

Apparently it's the motherboard and I don't have enough money for a new PC let alone a replacement mobo.

All his files should be intact, since the problem wasn't with the hard drive.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 28, 2011, 09:04:44 PM
Yeah, I figured something happened with that computer. 7 years old?

So what did finally happen to the computer? It still works but shuts down, or it's completely gone now?

It still works, it just shuts down frequently. That's why I haven't been on MSN much lately and the few times I am end up being short.

I could use my friends laptop but I can't exactly use it for time heavy hacks anyways. It might due if she lets me install 3ds Max on it. Not sure how she'll feel about that. : /

xD
yh it must be weird to say:
hey, u let me install 3ds max on ur laptop, cuz i feel like doig stuff totally useless but i cant with my PC right now...

(no offence to ppl in general, but u should remember this is just a useless hobby, the hacking and all... unless u use it as practice method for ur future job...)

Quote from: Beyond on June 28, 2011, 10:02:21 PM

It still works, it just shuts down frequently. That's why I haven't been on MSN much lately and the few times I am end up being short.

I could use my friends laptop but I can't exactly use it for time heavy hacks anyways. It might due if she lets me install 3ds Max on it. Not sure how she'll feel about that. : /
Could you elaborate a little more about what's the problem with your PC? Something might ring a bell in my head about possible fixes.

Quote from: Beyond on June 28, 2011, 10:02:21 PM

It still works, it just shuts down frequently. That's why I haven't been on MSN much lately and the few times I am end up being short.

I could use my friends laptop but I can't exactly use it for time heavy hacks anyways. It might due if she lets me install 3ds Max on it. Not sure how she'll feel about that. : /

Damn, no wonder I haven't seen Ello Clarice on MSN lately >.>

Is this a girl you trying to get with? AKA the girl next door? If so, don't ask her to install 3DS Max, that will kill it lol.

Well, glad it still works, even though it shuts off from time to time. That means that you still got Vegeta in there. You should probably back it up somewhere other than that computer, just in case.

He could always grab the harddisk, there's a lot of ways to get the files if the pc completely dies.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 28, 2011, 10:22:04 PM
Is this a girl you trying to get with? AKA the girl next door? If so, don't ask her to install 3DS Max, that will kill it lol.
Or, you know, he could actually have a female friend OH SHOCK HORROR! >_>

Anyway, I feel your pain. I had been using a computer that was 10 years old when I finally got the money to upgrade. It finally bit the dust the other day after months of problems, and I think it's because I fried the AGP port. I'm surprised it even lasted as long as it did considering we got it in like 2000.

Yeah I know how you feel beyond, my computer died a week ago and now i'm using a new one but I can't vertex on it >.<

I wish I could send ya one of my spare computers but I'm pretty sure none of them besides my old one are strong enough for 3ds max 8 (I legit have 4 computers just sitting on my front pourch)

hopefully they get resolved soon not just cuz you can't hack but the fact that computers dying are always a crappy experience.

My old laptop from 2002 still works fine...
Wonder why byonds comp stopped working
proly downloaded some cra ppy files :D

K. Got some cash and I'm like $50 away from a replacent motherboard. Not trying to get peoples hopes up again and then end up saying I can't hack again but there's a "possibility" of me being back soon.

Also there's a donation button in the OP for those who want to help me out. So yea... and maybe I'll do somethin special for those who help me out...

It's been a while since I made something (at least, for me) and I hope to be back soon. In the meantime, keep the swag alive. :)

here's an advance love donation: &hearts; &hearts; &hearts;

July 02, 2011, 10:39:09 AM #4916 Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 11:27:08 AM by VILE
Well I might be able to help out here, even if I don't donate to Beyond directly.

If anyone donates to Beyond, I will take requests for small programs (something like a material editor, animated texture editor, stuff like that. Nothing major like finishing my vertex editor or making something brawlbox-esq), reverse engineering file formats and possibly a hack (depending on what it is). I can't guarentee that I will be able to do everything you ask, so you can request before you donate to make sure that I don't tell you that it is out of my skill/knowledge reach.

Cmon KC-MM, help a brother out :D
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Thank you to everyone who donated. I really appreciate it. If any of you would like anything from me, whether it be vertex hack or whatever, please contact me.

My new motherboard should arrive sometime this week. :)


YAY! beyond is back :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later