Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Awesome, Scizor! And conversely, awesome Scizor!

And now to reply to posts that are several pages old.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 06, 2011, 10:48:44 PM
It should always be about what YOU want to make, and at times, please the fanboys. This isn't a job, so don't feel stressed or pressured to do sh*t. When that happens, you start to hate it, and get tired of it.

Well to be honest, I don't care what you make next, but hopefully something from a series that I know. Hopefully not Naruto and sh*t like that <_<

Jun the Swan? Didn't you want to make her over CF because of the helmet? Wouldn't Peach be more fitting cause of the female voice, and the moveset?
No, Peach is useless for vertexing for so many reasons. CF would actually be more fitting anyway in terms of the model, and in fact for PSA purposes the Falcon Punch could easily be her finishing move.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on July 07, 2011, 12:03:44 AM
So both Scizor and Scyther will be usable on Falco now. Sweet. XD

And now for gutter moment. ¦D

*hueg image*
XD

Something I just started. This shouldn't take too long to finish.





Holy mother of ballz it's Nemesis![/fangasm] :af2:

He's looking great so far... I almost couldn't even tell it was Snake.

Holy [censored] you did not just do Nemesis and over Snake!?

How perfect is this man..

Holy [censored] is all I gotta say.

 beyond where you will make a Renamon I am waiting :oshi: a good version Contestame  :)


Quote from: Krystal843 on July 08, 2011, 02:19:00 PM
beyond where you will make a Renamon I am waiting :oshi: a good version Contestame  :)


Considering my past experiences with Lucario and the lack of demand for her, I really doubt I make Renamon anytime soon or at all to be honest.

Nemesis! lol

Lookin' good.

Can't wait for that Scizor, though.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: Beyond on July 08, 2011, 07:36:11 PM
<_<
>_>

..released

<_<..........................

..............

............................

......


Holy [censored]!

*downloads*


Why are you so quick XD  It takes me months to do something good, whilst it only takes you days.  Lolwut @_@