Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New



I know that it's been said to stop talking about Vegeta, but I've got one thing to say. Let Ghost Nappa have his friend Ghost Vegeta, and let Beyond continue on with his life. This is not a request thread. And technically, people are requesting he be released. Beyond doesn't take requests unless they fully appeal to him. Vegeta doesn't appeal to him at the time. He makes amazing vertexes, and pestering him will only make him want to quit completely. Anybody want that? No. Good day sirs.

Beyond, SDo0m, and Italian, would you all like some tea?

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 17, 2011, 04:24:49 AM
I know that it's been said to stop talking about Vegeta, but I've got one thing to say. Let Ghost Nappa have his friend Ghost Vegeta, and let Beyond continue on with his life. This is not a request thread. And technically, people are requesting he be released. Beyond doesn't take requests unless they fully appeal to him. Vegeta doesn't appeal to him at the time. He makes amazing vertexes, and pestering him will only make him want to quit completely. Anybody want that? No. Good day sirs.

Beyond, SDo0m, and Italian, would you all like some tea?
He does take requests but not here.

He said he will take one once a week here.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28165.0
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on July 17, 2011, 04:26:41 AM
He does take requests but not here.

He said he will take one once a week here.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=28165.0
OMX I never knew that! O: Once a week? I gotta think up something now D: and I need to stay up refreshing that page XD Thank you so much! >:D

Quote from: xZedkiel on July 17, 2011, 04:30:24 AM
OMX I never knew that! O: Once a week? I gotta think up something now D: and I need to stay up refreshing that page XD Thank you so much! >:D
Remember you got competition, if you request, you must be fast or you will be ninja'd. ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Hey Beyond, would you hate me if I won that contest and chose an anime hack? If so then I wont force you to make something you would despise.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 17, 2011, 04:41:21 AM
Hey Beyond, would you hate me if I won that contest and chose an anime hack? If so then I wont force you to make something you would despise.
Hey, he made Naruto and Sasuke, so I would think he'd be up to it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo Wright on July 17, 2011, 04:42:17 AM
Hey, he made Naruto and Sasuke, so I would think he'd be up to it.
* Velen makes an evil, evil, EVIL Grin.

I know who I want to request now...if I ever win it that is. XD
* Velen starts laughing uncontrollably.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I asked him if he will make another Naurto Character and he said no.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Why did you quote me, Velen?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Sorceress on July 17, 2011, 04:59:54 AM
Why did you quote me, Velen?

Thinking about it. I have no clue.

I was gonna talk about what I want BY to make if I ever somehow win his little game. >_>

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Sorceress on July 17, 2011, 04:48:21 AM
I asked him if he will make another Naurto Character and he said no.

Well the last thing the vault needs is to have more Naruto and DBZ characters. We have Naruto; we don't need every single character in Naruto. I agree with Beyond on this one.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.