Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
For those asking about my request thread game thing, I'm up for anything just keep it within the realm of possibility.

So no asking for Jigglypuff to be made into Epona. :srs:

Quote from: Beyond on July 17, 2011, 06:01:02 AM
For those asking about my request thread game thing, I'm up for anything just keep it within the realm of possibility.

So no asking for Jigglypuff to be made into Epona. :srs:
:oshi:




































Inb4VegetaoverWolfRequest

Quote from: Beyond on July 17, 2011, 06:01:02 AM
For those asking about my request thread game thing, I'm up for anything just keep it within the realm of possibility.

So no asking for Jigglypuff to be made into Epona. :srs:
I would think that would be impossible to do, plus it won't be fun playing. >.>
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

You should make Kirby into Colonel Mustang  :af:
[/trololol]
What if I asked for lets saaaaaay, Celty Sturluson on Marth?  :happy: Idk, just bored.

I still wonder what happened to Amaterasu...

But either way, I look forward to Dante. :P

beyond when you release scizor  could you also release shiny scizor wich is just everything that is red gets yellow and everything that is black turns light green just collor change
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on July 17, 2011, 03:41:47 AM
So we're basically analysing EVERYTHING he says and trying to read between the lines.
no
I like pie.

Well you run your mouth before you speak, so that happened.

I'm just stating what he said. Now he doesn't want to do it, ok but be straight up about it.

He was just straight up about it today saying f*ck it, nobody is getting him, so quit asking. A month ago I was checking for him to be on the Recycle Bin, so now I feel like an idiot.

Whatever, I'm sure there's gonna be fanboys constantly requesting, specially the ones who don't know how to read. He's just asking for it really, so expect this to happen again.

Now that the question is out of the way, and the problem is unsolved, but done. Let's move the f*ck on.

Scizor is gonna be too sick. I love Scyther, but some variation would be nice.

Kain is too epic for words. I need to research this guy for sure. Knowing that he's from Final Fantasy isn't enough.

I can't wait to see how his weapon turns out.



Most annoying fanboys on the forum, Sonic Fanboys.

Most annoying fanboys on your thread, DBZ Fanboys.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 17, 2011, 07:21:12 PM
Most annoying fanboys on the forum, Sonic Fanboys.

Most annoying fanboys on your thread, DBZ Fanboys.

^ Unfortunately, this man speaks the truth.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 17, 2011, 07:21:12 PM
Most annoying fanboys on the forum, Sonic Fanboys.

Most annoying fanboys on your thread, DBZ Fanboys.
This is true.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

i see new poll...lol
i see a  flamewar between fan boys starting any minute xD
either way pokemon fanboy here dont truly exist since everyone  that likes  pokemon  it likes mutch more DBZ FF or sonic so pokemon are always in the 2nd plane we can see that by how many pokemon psa there is  wich are mewtwo zoroark scyther and then there is mirror psas like pichu although there are quite a few pokemon vertex

ontopic  i hope scizor texture gets fixed so its face looks perfect xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"DragonBall(Z) fanboys."
Sad, but true.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Although actually, most Sonic fanboys that download Brawl hacks aren't really a significant part of the forums.  It's mainly braindead noobs on mastaklo's video saying how awesumsauce Shadow is.  

As far as the actual forums go......well we got a few FF fanboys, but they're smart people like Wolfric/Cloudy, Data_Drain and Apprentice of Death.  Not to mention that these guys actually know what they're talking about, and actually can sense quality (hence why they've constantly been giving useful feedback to Sephiroth).  Sorry to name call you three, it's just you guys were a fantastic example
I'm actually not too sure about which fanboys are the worst when I properly stop and think about it.  Most of these annoying fanboys don't even comment here, though I'm swaying most to DBZ fanboys.