Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Srsly beyond...
Are you some sort of God?
That Kain is amaaaaazing
BTW:Can we expect a Travis Touchdown Remake?

Quote from: renkaken on July 17, 2011, 10:54:03 PMSrsly beyond... Are you some sort of God? That Kain is amaaaaazing BTW:Can we expect a Travis Touchdown Remake?

He's not "Some sort of god"

He Is GOD.

Quote from: Beyond on July 17, 2011, 10:44:03 PM
As far as my next hack goes, I guess it'll be Scizor. Though I'm not very excited to work on him.. so maybe something else. Maybe Dante, maybe Scott Pilgrim.

Well, if you aren't very excited about doing Scizor, then don't do him.  You can always finish him up when you feel like it.  A new Dante would be all kinds of badass, so if you wanna make him, you aren't gonna hear any objections from me. :laugh:

As for Scott, who would you make him over?  I'm legitimately curious here...

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 17, 2011, 10:56:42 PM
Well, if you aren't very excited about doing Scizor, then don't do him.  You can always finish him up when you feel like it.  A new Dante would be all kinds of badass, so if you wanna make him, you aren't gonna hear any objections from me. :laugh:

As for Scott, who would you make him over?  I'm legitimately curious here...

Most likely Lucas, since haloedhero is making a PSA of Scott over him:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21237.0

Quote from: renkaken on July 17, 2011, 10:54:03 PM
Srsly beyond...
Are you some sort of God?
That Kain is amaaaaazing
BTW:Can we expect a Travis Touchdown Remake?



Oh yea, I forgot about that. He'll get a remake eventually thought I doubt anytime soon unless I get some inspiration/motivation to do so.

Quote from: Cascade Hellsing on July 17, 2011, 10:56:04 PM
He's not "Some sort of god"

He Is GOD.


^This.

All day.

Quote from: Victory Badguy on July 17, 2011, 10:56:42 PM
Well, if you aren't very excited about doing Scizor, then don't do him.  You can always finish him up when you feel like it.  A new Dante would be all kinds of badass, so if you wanna make him, you aren't gonna hear any objections from me. :laugh:

As for Scott, who would you make him over?  I'm legitimately curious here...


Scott Pilgrim would be over Lucas to go with Haloedheros upcoming PSA for him.

Quote from: Beyond on July 17, 2011, 10:44:03 PM
lol. Glad everyone is liking it. Only a real man can wear purple armor and wield a pink spear and still be considered manly.

As far as my next hack goes, I guess it'll be Scizor. Though I'm not very excited to work on him.. so maybe something else. Maybe Dante, maybe Scott Pilgrim.

ohshi

Beta3 is out!  That Final Smash looks swag.

:happy: *goes to download*


Hope you do what you really want. Work is always better done when the person really want to do it. Anyway, I know that whatever you do will be really cool.

Quote from: Beyond on July 17, 2011, 11:00:18 PM
Scott Pilgrim would be over Lucas to go with Haloedheros upcoming PSA for him.

Sounds great.  I've been looking for a green Lucas hack, and he is a tad... lacking in high quality vertex hacks.

So yeah, either Dante or Scott would be fine with me. :)

Thank you Beyond.... I am speechless... Kain looks awesome!


Check out my model import thread here
Want a sig? Well, click here!

Quote from: pranavmeno on July 17, 2011, 11:07:19 PM
Thank you Beyond.... I am speechless... Kain looks awesome!


I'm glad you like it man, you're opinion matters most since it was your request.

kain looks amazing Beyond. (Btw will vegeta ever be put into the recycle bin?)

Quote from: Shadow101 on July 17, 2011, 11:37:53 PM
kain looks amazing Beyond. (Btw will vegeta ever be put into the recycle bin?)


:srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Kain Highwind = Epic character ever  :o
good job, looks perfect  :happy:

I've been waiting for somebody to make Kain FOREVER. And what are the odds of god making him?!

But all your hacks suck as long as you don't release Vegeta.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 18, 2011, 03:42:15 AM #5309 Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 03:43:25 AM by Gamma Ridley
Tch.

Everyone knows those Metroid fanboys are the worst.

:srs:

Quote from: Beyond on July 17, 2011, 10:44:03 PM
As far as my next hack goes, I guess it'll be Scizor.

8D

Quote from: Beyond on July 17, 2011, 10:44:03 PMThough I'm not very excited to work on him.

D8

I claim this page in the name of Mother Russia.