Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New

Looks great so far Beyond :D

A little off topic but did you see that Vergil and Nemesis are going to be in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3?
I thought you'd be happy to know that.

July 20, 2011, 06:47:32 PM #5402 Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:50:45 PM by SmashHackers
Quote from: Beyond on July 20, 2011, 06:32:35 PM
Been messin with his hair for hours.... f*ckin' Ikes hair -_-

Still not as good as I want it but I'm satisfied with. He'll be released sometime later today after my final tweaks.


Amazing as always
vegetaaaaaaa
Hey also did you progress at all on that ridiculous model for my stage?

*cough*clipping*cough*sleeves*cough*...

seriously, if it lready clips in T-pose... i dont wanna imagine it animated, making them a little wider should do the job though...

That hair looks better than your other attempts. If I were you, I'd keep it. Unless you plan on tweaking it some more?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Ninka on July 20, 2011, 06:47:24 PM
Looks great so far Beyond :D

A little off topic but did you see that Vergil and Nemesis are going to be in Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3?
I thought you'd be happy to know that.


Yes, I did see. Too bad I won't be able to play it. :(

Quote from: the joker on July 20, 2011, 06:52:12 PM
*cough*clipping*cough*sleeves*cough*...

seriously, if it lready clips in T-pose... i dont wanna imagine it animated, making them a little wider should do the job though...

I know about that clipping. lol

It's part of my "final tweaks" that I said I was gonna do.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on July 20, 2011, 06:52:42 PM
That hair looks better than your other attempts. If I were you, I'd keep it. Unless you plan on tweaking it some more?


Nope, I'm leaving it as is.

Quote from: Beyond on July 20, 2011, 06:55:40 PM


Nope, I'm leaving it as is.
Like Jason
vegetaaaaa
Lol ignorer Beyond ansa mah questionz :troll:

Quote from: SmashHackers on July 20, 2011, 07:08:22 PM
Like Jason
vegetaaaaa
Lol ignorer Beyond ansa mah questionz :troll:


I haven't got to him yet. I'll start him after I'm done with Dante which should be soon I hope.

Like Jason.

You know, concerning Ammy...
As far as I know, exporting Ivysaur's main body isn't that problematic when it comes to patching & stuff, but when it comes to the bulb... that thing needs a bunch of patches.

Are you prepared for what you are about to read?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 01:15:38 AMAre you prepared for what you are about to read?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

. . .
[spoiler]. . .
[spoiler]
[spoiler]Jk

HOLY [censored] YOU FIXED Vegeta A SANDWHICH!!!!!
Good job Beyond... Your a Hacking Culenary Genius :D

So where's all the fanboys?

Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 01:15:38 AM
Are you prepared for what you are about to read?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sounds delicious.
Good job on Vegeta ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 01:15:38 AMAre you prepared for what you are about to read?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
......[spoiler]......[spoiler].....you...[spoiler]...man..[spoiler].....ARE.....[spoiler]AWESOME!!!!!  :af: :happy:[spoiler] :srs: