Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Could we see pics of this sammich?

My mouth is watering at the idea of Beyonds' sammichs :D

Really nice, I find it nice the fact you took your time into fixing him even though DBZ fanboys have been soooo annoying.

Quote from: Cloudy on July 21, 2011, 01:36:07 AM
Really nice, I find it nice the fact you took your time into fixing him even though DBZ fanboys have been soooo annoying.

Speaking of DBZ fanboys...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 21, 2011, 01:37:30 AM
Speaking of DBZ fanboys...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This.  The thread should have exploded by now.  What gives?
Don't tell me they're all asleep.  Guys like that don't sleep. :srs:


Quote from: Ninka on July 21, 2011, 01:31:58 AM
Could we see pics of this sammich?

My mouth is watering at the idea of Beyonds' sammichs :D


My sammich is not yet complete. Even with it fixed, in it's current state it's not exactly worth looking at.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on July 21, 2011, 01:37:30 AM
Speaking of DBZ fanboys...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



lol

I think it's past all their bedtimes.

Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 01:42:17 AM


My sammich is not yet complete. Even with it fixed, in it's current state it's not exactly worth looking at.


lol

I think it's past all their bedtimes.

im here!
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 01:15:38 AMAre you prepared for what you are about to read?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I don't get it. I've been looking through this thread for a couple of days ever since your motherboard died (btw Beyond, great hacks. Hope Amaterasu works). I though Vegeta died. I thought you gave up on him and decided to do Dante, Scizor, Ammy, etc.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Alright I will respect it and go make a sandwhich for myself now.

since all this talk of sandwhichs has made me hungry  :srs:

Bolonga sandwiches are the best!!! (< Just pointing that out there.)
Actually, Apricot Jam and Cream Cheese sandwich is basically over 9000...

Beyond, have you ever thought of vertexing a character from Team Fortress 2? Just a suggestion, because they'd be pretty cool.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Well that's definitely great news that you fixed this sandwich  :D

Did you make different kinds of sandwiches or just one? lol
(By this, I meant did you make his different outfits throughout the DBZ series or just one of them)
>_> crap, now I'm hungry for reals now

Quote from: Beyond on July 20, 2011, 06:32:35 PMBeen messin with his hair for hours.... f*ckin' Ikes hair -_- Still not as good as I want it but I'm satisfied with. He'll be released sometime later today after my final tweaks.

i love you. (no homo)

that dante is absolutely amazing, you should revamp travis next. :P
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Good to hear vegeta is fixed, but Dante is driving me mad! Can't wait for dante's release ;D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Beyond on July 21, 2011, 01:42:17 AM


lol

I think it's past all their bedtimes.

Not this one.

*Insomniac DBZ fanboy arrives*

Holy [censored] man! I f*cking love you man! Now finally my brother will stop asking me about him!

*Insomniac DBZ fanboy leaves*

By the way, Dante is looking sick man. The hair looks much better.

Great job, Beyond.
Can't wait for the Saiyan sammich and Dante. I will get both! lol

Am I the only one here who's laughing their a* off at the fact that 13 people intentionally chose the last option >_>

Funny, I wouldn't find it surprising if someone was willing to admit that ...
I've requested some random [censored], but I don't do it anymore...