Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: Segtendo on August 26, 2011, 08:10:23 PM
inb4victorybadguyposts
That's Gilgamesh, right?

Actually, you're 2 posts late >D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


*fangasms*
EETZ GILGAMESH!!! :happy:  I can't believe he's actually getting made!!

If you could release it on or around this Tuesday, that would be great ('cause it's mah B-day), but as long as he gets done I'll be as happy as a clam in high tide!

Quote from: Victory Badguy on August 26, 2011, 08:23:11 PM
*fangasms*
EETZ GILGAMESH!!! :happy:  I can't believe he's actually getting made!!

If you could release it on or around this Tuesday, that would be great ('cause it's mah B-day), but as long as he gets done I'll be as happy as a clam in high tide!

One down, one Magneto to go :P

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 26, 2011, 08:26:47 PM
One down, one Magneto to go :P

Magnus can wait.  Gilgamesh is good enough for now!  Soon I'll be fighting like men, women, women who dress like men and everything in between!
At least, I hope I will...

Too bad for Amaterasu. You had the model vertexed perfectly, hands down. Glad you tested it before doing the texture.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 26, 2011, 02:45:29 PM
I tried to recreate his stance that he does when ever you fight him...
Pretty hard to do considring whenever you move his right hand the sword moves as well...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
.

You [censored]n win bro! That is epic as hell right there. That should be one of Ness' victory poses.

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 26, 2011, 02:47:57 PM


Shhhhh! The fanboys are watching.

Actually I.S. is texturing him at the moment... so it's only a matter of time...



Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 26, 2011, 08:42:10 PMhow the hell did you make gilgamesh that fast :O
It's BeyondYou, he's Captain Beyond, master of swag ;D
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Looks cool but where is he from?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood


Quote from: dpgthirteen on August 26, 2011, 09:00:00 PM
Looks cool but where is he from?

Gilgamesh is from Final Fantasy.  He's been in a ton of FF games, but this one is specifically from Dissidia 012.

Quote from: Cap'n B'yond on August 26, 2011, 08:08:41 PM
do not be concerned. tekka is coming.


Looking great so far, but what is going to happen to this little guy?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

August 26, 2011, 10:32:50 PM #6506 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:34:42 PM by TheLegend75
Quote from: ds22 on August 26, 2011, 09:12:26 PMLooking great so far, but what is going to happen to this little guy?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Yea whats going on with him ????  :>.>: ,anyway thats [censored]ing masked man is [censored]ing AWESOME  :af: Again i Envy you  :notimp:

*looks at poll*

Vegina!

That title tricked me...

I thought I was going to Star's thread... Then I ended up here...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 26, 2011, 10:39:23 PM
That title tricked me...

I thought I was going to Star's thread... Then I ended up here...

lol

Well it was either stars or beyonds, but sadly beyonds don't have a symbol.