Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2011, 07:47:55 PM
i warned...

just dont open it, its that easy...
Still.
I believe people will open it, just to see what it is.

You can't stop people from being curious :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Okay 1 that picture is poorly drawn by whoever drew it. 2, isn't that breaking some sort of rule? Don't you have to link to that sort of thing in order not to get yourself in trouble? Or am I mistaken?

September 22, 2011, 07:59:03 PM #7277 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 08:00:32 PM by jokekid
lol, its just a pic...

i'll edit the reply already...

EDIT: already editted...

Why would it piss people off?

It's just Vegina and Trunks saying "Ay [censored] you" to the haters and non believers.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 22, 2011, 08:17:57 PM
Why would it piss people off?

It's just Vegina and Trunks saying "Ay [censored] you" to the haters and non believers.

Cuz you know how people get overly sensitive on this forum ;)

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 22, 2011, 08:19:30 PM
Cuz you know how people get overly sensitive on this forum ;)
This man speaks the truth.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: Segtendo on September 22, 2011, 08:20:05 PM
This man speaks the truth.

i lol'd at the fact that u just did the same as everyone does always when SDoom says something

Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2011, 08:30:22 PM
i lol'd at the fact that u just did the same as everyone does always when SDoom says something
Well, it's a true statement.

That man knows his stuff.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on September 22, 2011, 08:30:22 PM
i lol'd at the fact that u just did the same as everyone does always when SDoom says something
But you're just saying that because SDoom brought that point up himself... so you're doing the exact same thing...


*Is impatiently waiting to get at the textures and make a recolor pack.*

*Has even more ideas than before now...*

Green Apple Kid Buu
Melon Kid Buu
RedBlue Oni Kid Buu
King Kai Kid Buu
Dabura Kid Buu
Babidi Kid Buu
Banana Kid Buu
Rocky Road Kid Buu
Reeses Kid Buu
Tire Rubber Kid Buu
Ditto Face Kid Buu
Strawberry Kid Buu
Blueberry Kid Buu
Lemon Kid Buu
Lime Kid Buu
Neapolitan Kid Buu
Coconut Kid Buu
Tiger Kid Buu
Nemekian Colors Kid Buu
Cell Colors Kid Buu
Frieza Colors Kid Buu
Super Baby Vegeta Colors Kid Buu
Shenron Colors Kid Buu
Red Shenron Colors Kid Buu
Goku Colors Kid Buu
Super Saiyan Goku Colors Kid Buu
Symmetrical Tribal Tattoos Kid Buu.
Saiyan Outfit Kid Buu (Chestplate and Undershirt Only)
Saiyan Outfit Kid Buu Black Version
Vegeta's Undershirt Kid Buu
Goku's Undershirt Kid Buu
Goku's Outfit Kid Buu
Saiyaman Outfit Kid Buu
Jeice Colors Kid Buu
Burter Colors Kid Buu.
Bubbles (DBZ) Colors Kid Buu
King Piccolo Outfit Kid Buu
Mercenary Tao Outfit Kid Buu

Note, the majority of these affect both the color of his body and his pants (and in some cases his eyes).

Have I got insane? Maybe...

Credit to Beyond for providing the PSDs with Layers if he can. =D

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Shame that my Kid Buu PSA will only be compatible with recolours that don't change the colour of his pants :-\  With the Mystic Combination I have planned, I'll need a leg to replace one of Lucario's graphics, therefore it's a universal leg.  It would look weird seeing a white Kid Buu leg erupt from the ground when the pants are blue for example.

Or better yet, a Kid Buu leg erupting out the ground when someone is using a different Lucario vertex XD

And wow that's loads of ideas Velen.  I haven't seen you this eager to make something since....well....ever o.O

I haven't seen him like this since the Zero v3 thing. lol I remember he wanted to do recolors with me like this.
I'll help Velen if you want.

September 22, 2011, 09:53:54 PM #7289 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 09:55:15 PM by Velen
Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 22, 2011, 09:46:31 PM
Shame that my Kid Buu PSA will only be compatible with recolours that don't change the colour of his pants :-\  With the Mystic Combination I have planned, I'll need a leg to replace one of Lucario's graphics, therefore it's a universal leg.  It would look weird seeing a white Kid Buu leg erupt from the ground when the pants are blue for example.

Or better yet, a Kid Buu leg erupting out the ground when someone is using a different Lucario vertex XD

And wow that's loads of ideas Velen.  I haven't seen you this eager to make something since....well....ever o.O

That's because there are TONS of possibilities with Kid Buu, and they all fit him logically!

By the way SDo0M Can't I just recolor the graphic and include it in the pack?

@SmashClash: Yes! Yes!

All I ask is you pay a very heightened attention to detail.

For example, I am going to get the colors for the fruit based recolors from pictures of the ACTUAL FRUITS.

For the Saiyan Outfits however, If I am not mistaken they are some kind of stretchable, ceramic-like material right?

That will be the only trouble spot for me. I dunno how to make something look ceramic.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302