Beyond? Oh, he moved out.

Started by Beyond, August 12, 2010, 03:31:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

New....

Day
Dawn
Swag
Forum
Boobies
New
something new over mario would be nice...

or pikachu or one of the kongs, u dont have much hacks on those characters...

dunno what to suggest though...

how about a char over samus?? i dont think you ever vertexed her before
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

how about a vergil revamp? on marth
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

Quote from: Beyond on October 08, 2011, 12:35:01 AM


I dunno. I want to revamp Chrono, but I also don't feel like making another Ike hack.... Vertexing the same character over and over get's old.


So yea... I'm open to some ideas I guess, preferably over characters I haven't made hacks for yet or at least not in a while.

No Pokemon or Sonic characters please. And most anime related suggestions will be ignored.
X over Samus.

Some Fire Emblem character you'd like or somethin', the series are starving of representation!~

Vergil!

Cecil Paladin(Zelda)/Dark Knight(Sheik).

I'm out of ideas. .-.

megaman x revamp over samus? or mickey revamp over mario? hell how bout something over wario?

theres some suggestions

Quote from: Dot on October 08, 2011, 12:41:32 AM
how about a vergil revamp? on marth

definitely this ^
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Vergil revamp sounds good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Albafika on October 08, 2011, 12:41:45 AMX over Samus. Some Fire Emblem character you'd like or somethin', the series are starving of representation!~ Vergil! Cecil Paladin(Zelda)/Dark Knight(Sheik). I'm out of ideas. .-.

another x over samus revamp?? arent there like 5 of those already??


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

If you're OK with working on characters you've already made a bunch of hacks for, I've got some suggestions...

-Darth Vader desperately needs a revamp.  No lie, he kinda looks like crap.
-Vergil could also use a revamp, if only to match the quality of your Dante revamp.  The same could be said for Henry as well.
-For new characters you could make someone from something other than a video game.  There's lots of movies out there with cool characters, as there are comic books and TV shows.  Could be kinda cool.

Of course, as always, it's up to you.  Make whatever makes you happy and what you'd like to use.  We'll all download it anyway.

*looks at victorybadguys avatar*

O make Nova!!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 08, 2011, 12:47:55 AM
another x over samus revamp?? arent there like 5 of those already??
:srs:
No. There was an old one made on Falcon and a newer one on Samus. That's it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 08, 2011, 12:58:59 AM:srs: No. There was an old one made on Falcon and a newer one on Samus. That's it.
ah but you forgot there are 2 more on samus

1. one with a size mod
2. a different one made by someone else that has a better face


but back to tpic i think nova could be made over samus if you really try
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 08, 2011, 01:13:48 AM
ah but you forgot there are 2 more on samus

1. one with a size mod
2. a different one made by someone else that has a better face


but back to tpic i think nova could be made over samus if you really try

There's just 1 Vertex, now answering your questions:

1. The size mod was made by me, and nothing of the Vertex was touched, other than the size.

2. A diferent one made by someone else? No. Just a new face texture was added to that "diferent one".

In the end, they're all down to 1, again, and that 1 on the Vault is not as "near perfect" as it should even with Samus' limitations.

The dudes from Muramasa the Demon Blade:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Or

Maybe do one of the bosses from No More Heroes?

Or

...trying to think of a female character that isn't anime based...


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

...

I'm thinking opening up that request thread over their at the LST forum to make that place get more posts, but Beyond still needs to the requests that won their, but it's Beyond decision.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

got another idea

Sylvia or Bad Girl from no more heroes, over ZSS or peach
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.