Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)
You know how you got everyone laughing with gengar's bike? I would rofl if I saw blaziken in falcon's final smash.
Studying Game Artist.

Holy crap, that Blaziken is awesome!  I can't believe that used to be Cpt. Falcon!  The level of detail is astounding!

Gengar on motorcycles?  You just got BEAT!!
Blaziken if hovercars FTW!!

Nah, but in all seriousness it looks phenomenal o.o  Your vertexes are so awesome I almost wish I could do PSAs of them all @.@ (unfornately that would take too long and I have a host of my own ideas to get through)

Well thankfully Captain Falcon's moves are already perfect for Blaziken so he'll never need a PSA :).

BLAZIKEN PAWWWWNCH!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Dear god, man! I love your stuff so freaking much. Those pokémon are all perfect.

I've been waiting for someone to create Blaziken over Falcon since the day I found out editing models was possible. You just made my dream come true.

Lol, why are people still voting in the poll?  Blaziken just got finished yet people are voting for Blastoise over Bowser.  A little too late don't ya think? XD

I have an idea, whatabout bowsario xD (bowser + mario lol)

Quote from: Rog on November 04, 2010, 03:28:12 PM
You know how you got everyone laughing with gengar's bike? I would rofl if I saw blaziken in falcon's final smash.


Just took these:





Another great Vertex, Aafyre! IMO, you're the best vertexer here!

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 04, 2010, 07:44:36 PM
Lol, why are people still voting in the poll?  Blaziken just got finished yet people are voting for Blastoise over Bowser.  A little too late don't ya think? XD
I guess they want him to do Blastoise next. :P

Quote from: lucas_irineu on November 04, 2010, 08:42:23 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on November 04, 2010, 07:44:36 PM
Lol, why are people still voting in the poll?  Blaziken just got finished yet people are voting for Blastoise over Bowser.  A little too late don't ya think? XD
I guess they want him to do Blastoise next. :P

lol at this rate the whole brawl roster would be replaced by pokemon lol
Super Pokebros brawl XD

Just because I finished Blaziken doesn't mean the poll is meaningless. I will look into making the runner ups in the near future.

Sneasel would be cool over sonic, but might be easier over yoshi since he already stands like one :s

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on November 04, 2010, 08:58:40 PM
Sneasel would be cool over sonic, but might be easier over yoshi since he already stands like one :s

Except Sneasel would look better over Sonic, moveset-wise if you know what I mean. Sneasel's attacks would look natural over Sonic and awkward over Yoshi.

P.S. I still want Bobba Fett :af: