Aafyre's Vertex and Texture thread (08/27) Desukan Preview

Started by Aafyre, August 18, 2010, 05:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Huge poll is huge (What PSA do you want?)

Sub-Zero (Captain Falcon)
Boba Fett (Snake)
Etna (Peach)
Bowser jr (Bowser)
Psychryphias (Peach)
Electabuzz (Diddy Kong)
Ifrit (Donkey Kong)
Blanka (Donkey Kong)
Vega (Shiek)
Seymour (Zelda)
Vaati (Toon Link)
Frog (Toon Link)
Gardevoir (Zelda)
Groudon (Bowser)
Hammer Bros. (Mario or Ice Climbers)
Light Yagami (???)
Wrestler (Snake)
Banjo (Mario)
Guile (Snake)
Animal Crosser (Ness)
Balthier (Snake)

Man, you win. Never thought it would be possible to turn Diddy into Electabuzz, and then you went and did it.

And that Deoxys is awesome, hard to believe it used to be Lucario.

Great you are the hacker of the week ^^

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Aww yea, Electabuzz and Deoxys are siiiick.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That is a very nice Deoxys.  When I first heard that you were working on him, I honestly didn't think that you could pull it off.  However, once again, you have surpassed my expectations and created a truly spectacular hack.  Well done!


So besides Nidoking and Lelouch, what else can we expect from you in the near future? I'm hoping something from Final Fantasy.

Quote from: TehRequester on November 22, 2010, 10:14:46 PM
So besides Nidoking and Lelouch, what else can we expect from you in the near future? I'm hoping something from Final Fantasy.

Darkrai!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 22, 2010, 10:16:40 PM
Quote from: TehRequester on November 22, 2010, 10:14:46 PM
So besides Nidoking and Lelouch, what else can we expect from you in the near future? I'm hoping something from Final Fantasy.

Darkrai!

I hope you're not kidding because that would be so epic! :D

I have a ton of ideas that I want to make and it seems like I'm constantly changing my mind what I want to do next lol. I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan so you should definitely expect some characters from those games in the future. I would love to try Mew over Pikachu at some point too. I've heard that Pikachu was a nightmare to export so I can't make any guarantees whether I'll be able to do it.

As for my current to do list in order:

1) I'm making Lelouch right now and he's coming along really nicely. If all goes well, I will be releasing four different versions of him in the same download with/without his cape and/or helmet.

2) Due to a request I got, I'm going to try my best to make Banjo and Kazooie out of Mario and FLUUD but I'm not completely sure how that will turn out.

3) I'm going to make Nidoking unless Darkrai (or someone else) beats him in the polls by then.

4) Finally, I'm going to do one more request.

After that, I really have no clue what I'm doing and will probably just make whatever I feel like at the time. It might be a Final Fantasy character, a Pokemon, Predator, or something else entirely.

Quote from: Aafyre on November 22, 2010, 10:22:26 PM
3) I'm going to make Nidoking unless Darkrai (or someone else) beats him in the polls by then.

Suddenly... votes. Thousands of them. And not a single one for Nidoking. XD Why do I get the feeling that will happen?


I hope Nidoking doesn't withdraw into his non-existant shell :(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


O.o
Aafyre you are quite possibly my favorite vertexer right now keep it up man :D
Lelouch sounds sweet btw and I'm sure you can pull of banjo and kazoie.

Well In my opinion, you already did a Blastoise vertex on Bowser. Nidoking would be nic eand all, don't get me wrong, but I rather see Darkrai over Ganondorf anyday.