Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Hmm, to me it mostly looks like it needs texture fixes and the hair that sticks up is too large...  there also seems to be some sort of ike hair still remaining there and going to the wrong side... yeah so just fix the top parts of his hair and the textures and it should come out awesome ^^ if the cape could be moved closer to his arm that'd be awesome too.
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

That new Vaati is epic sir! Now he looks a lot like Vaati and not much like Toon Link. Very nice update.

Overall, it's pretty good. The hair could use more editing, though. Same applies to the face.

But about the hair, I heard it's a pain to edit, so do the best you can.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Well, sorry guys, but unless one of you actually bothers to say what exactly is still off and how it needs to be changed, I'm not going to do a thing.
So, get me some constructive criticism or gtfo.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 02, 2011, 08:44:23 PM
That new Vaati is epic sir! Now he looks a lot like Vaati and not much like Toon Link. Very nice update.

Huh. Didn't expect hearing something along those lines from you, but... I'm definately not complaining, thanks.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


That general area still reminds me of ike and it would probably look better going the other way (mirrored). The hair sticking out at the top would look better if it was made skinnier but I guess that can be fixed with texturing and yeah.. That's about it... It all looks great apart from that and some easily fixable texture stuff (looks to saturated IMO)

Felix is my fav golden sun character so I guess that's why I'm being kinda picky about it XD
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Much better.

But honestly, I don't think I can really do much more about this. Ike's hair is a pain to both model and texture, so I don't really think that I can get it much more accurate.
As for the textures, I myself am not really a fan of unsaturated textures like Zelda and Ganondorf have them... I just hate how that looks. So... not going to change much about that, either.

September 07, 2011, 05:15:47 PM #366 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:50:54 PM by Calamitas
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Eh, preview of the Sol Blade.
Thought I can as well throw that out.

...Only sword left to do now is that from the official artwork.

Hey Cal, could you vertex links sword and shield for me? Every time I try to vertex it it ends up inbetween his legs and sideways :l

I'l find a pic or make a simple outline of what I'm looking for. XP

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 07, 2011, 06:22:36 PM
Hey Cal, could you vertex links sword and shield for me? Every time I try to vertex it it ends up inbetween his legs and sideways :l

I'l find a pic or make a simple outline of what I'm looking for. XP

No.


This was really well done :3 Makes me wanna play TLA again...For the billionth time ^_^

I like the Tisiphone Edge the best, along with the Artwork sword.

Red swords are awesome looking :3c
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Look at that detail! This is impressive man, you're getting better for sure. You did so many swords also. I'll be the one with the Master Sword.

K bye.

Felix is pretty good. Clean and recognizable.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Great Master Sword, Cal. It's perfect.

May be the best vertex of Ike's sword up to now.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]