Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

>.>

Dem blades be smexy. 

Now if you excuse me, I believe you have a grave to put me back into.  Fetch the rubber pirate dude...

Thanks, guys.
...But y'know, I'm actually kinda surprised that so many people like the Artwork sword... I mean, at the time I made it, I really just wanted to get done with everything as fast as possible, and didn't even pay that much attention to the details anymore.

Anyway... I think next I'll go back to working on Ghirahim and Lust... I've put the former into the backseat for long enough now.
As for other future projects, I can say that I'm going to make a collab with Miacis at one point in the future to make Sveta from Golden Sun: The Dark Dawn.
Other than that... I'm thinking about revamping BlackBoo's Onox and Veran (moreso the former), and maybe doing Kamina before Vish or Aafyre get the chance to do so.

Quote from: Calamitas on September 17, 2011, 07:43:13 PM
Other than that... I'm thinking about revamping BlackBoo's Onox and Veran (moreso the former), and maybe doing Kamina before Vish or Aafyre get the chance to do so.
I will love to see revamped versions of Onox and Veran.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

O HAI GAIS EYE DEDEDICED 2 MAEK MAH FAVRUOITE DBZ CHARACT0R PICLOLOL

[spoiler]



[spoiler]...I think I should congratulate the Dragonball Z fanboys on this site. It has been a while since a series, or rather the general overhype for a series, has pissed me off enough to do a hack like this.
...Release will probably be tomorrow.

Quote from: Calamitas on September 26, 2011, 07:27:20 PM
O HAI GAIS EYE DEDEDICED 2 MAEK MAH FAVRUOITE DBZ CHARACT0R PICLOLOL

[spoiler]



[spoiler]...I think I should congratulate the Dragonball Z fanboys on this site. It has been a while since a series, or rather the general overhype for a series, has pissed me off enough to do a hack like this.
...Release will probably be tomorrow.
...I'd never had seen that coming. Looking great so far, Cal. Really resembles Piccolo. :happy:

LOL

Thank you Cal" you made me lol. Apparently you see the avatar of mariodk.

Quote from: Calamitas on September 26, 2011, 07:27:20 PM
O HAI GAIS EYE DEDEDICED 2 MAEK MAH FAVRUOITE DBZ CHARACT0R PICLOLOL

[spoiler]




The first spoiler made me lol hard

The second made me facepalm harder.

September 26, 2011, 07:36:26 PM #382 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:37:20 PM by Calamitas
Quote from: KTH on September 26, 2011, 07:33:21 PM
LOL

Thank you Cal. You made me lol. Apparently you see the avatar of mariodk.

It was an honor.
And for being perfectly honest, I actually already decided to make this before he used it as avatar.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on September 26, 2011, 07:36:05 PM
The second made me facepalm harder.

Y U HATE ON TUESDAY?! >=3
Would you prefer me releasing it on Friday?

dude im making piccolo with stallion and its hella popular, you really shouldnt..... oh wait.

i lold, piccoyoshi ftw.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


LOL
JUST LOL
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

Oh man! That Piccolo looks so good and delcioius, that I'm not even gonna finish mine, cry for a couple of hours, and quit hacking forever and ever. Before that, I'll make a dramatic exit on the "Leaving" section.

Now real [censored], I thought you were just being trolly and just changed the title, but you actually did a hack, and on Yoshi too! He lacks good things, and this I will be getting for sure.

I know this is intended to be funny and it did make me laugh and [censored], but I'm still getting it. <_<


Quote from: Calamitas on September 26, 2011, 07:27:20 PM
O HAI GAIS EYE DEDEDICED 2 MAEK MAH FAVRUOITE DBZ CHARACT0R PICLOLOL

[spoiler]



[spoiler]...I think I should congratulate the Dragonball Z fanboys on this site. It has been a while since a series, or rather the general overhype for a series, has pissed me off enough to do a hack like this.
...Release will probably be tomorrow.

Ya know, if this is an attempt at hate art...Er...hate/troll hack to make DBZ fans disappointed, then considering DBZ Abridged, I don't think you're going to succeed very well. xD

That aside, tis cute. :< *huggles Piccoyoshi* I shall luff him and hug him when he is released. :<


September 26, 2011, 08:39:41 PM #388 Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 08:53:48 PM by Segtendo
Holy crap you did MarioDK's old avy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 27, 2011, 04:00:40 AM #389 Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:07:36 AM by Mariodk
YEAH!! piccoloish or Yoshiccolo
anyway the avvy i Found is sure a idea from here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GuTamQ5thY
:af2:
anyway good work on piccoloish or Yoshiccolo or whatever we can call him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later