Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

I believe we shall dub him "Piccoloshi"
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Uh, yeah.
Title.

http://kc-mm.com/calamitas/ohai-gais/09-27-2011/

And since this place is getting at least some attention due to this, I think I'll "announce" two things:
First, I'll probably finally take the time to revamp the OP tomorrow.
Second, I decided to make two versions of Mr Fabulous new Zelda villain aka Ghirahim. The one Sheik, which I've already been working on for a while, and a new one over Marth, since I'm really starting to believe that he allows by far more accuracy.

zomfg yu shud do sawnik and gokoo. tey mah favoritz caract0rs evar!1111one!!!11
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




WHY HE BE NEKKID!?

Also I contest your post good sir. Dragonball isn't bad. It's overhyped yes, but I personally find it more interesting than bleach, and One Piece was garbage. But I haven't seen more than a few episodes that aired on Toonami. But first impressions are important.

Bottom line, Dragonball isn't bad, IMO better and easier to follow than bleach and way better than One piece, which was garbage.

Quote from: Majora on September 27, 2011, 08:29:43 PM
Bottom line, Dragonball isn't bad, IMO better and easier to follow than bleach and way better than One piece, which was garbage.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

...no. |:[

I do agree with you dragonball Z is overrated though.

Title.
Finally took the time to do this...
Nothing outstanding, but I think it's good enough.

Quote from: Majora on September 27, 2011, 11:16:32 PM
I do agree with you dragonball Z is overrated though.



Three guesses as to what this is, first two don't count.



Quote from: KTH on September 28, 2011, 07:51:01 PM

The balls are inert.
LOL.
Quote from: ItalianStallion on September 28, 2011, 08:59:35 PM
Who is Ghirahim?

That new Zelda villian in Skyward Sword.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


WHERE VEGETA?!! I dunt no why u thinK u make Pikolo PERFcCt but no Vegeta. Doo NappazZ?!*!

Oh god, the stupidity I just pretended to spew just destroyed my braincells. Is this how they feel all the time? I loved Dragonball Z when I was like 8, and it is kind of fun to have Trunks for nostalgia, though I will not even attempt to defend that it was a good show. One episode has about 20 seconds of content. Bleach is definitely better (though the filler is painful). Can't speak for One Piece as I haven't yet started it, though I plan to soon, and have high hopes for it. I honestly haven't watched a shonen anime in like forever; like everything I've seen in the past 6 months has been seinen.

I am looking forward to your Gilgamesh, and congrats on getting like the most commented blog post in history.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on September 29, 2011, 12:47:06 AM
WHERE VEGETA?!! I dunt no why u thinK u make Pikolo PERFcCt but no Vegeta. Doo NappazZ?!*!

Oh god, the stupidity I just pretended to spew just destroyed my braincells. Is this how they feel all the time? I loved Dragonball Z when I was like 8, and it is kind of fun to have Trunks for nostalgia, though I will not even attempt to defend that it was a good show. One episode has about 20 seconds of content. Bleach is definitely better (though the filler is painful). Can't speak for One Piece as I haven't yet started it, though I plan to soon, and have high hopes for it. I honestly haven't watched a shonen anime in like forever; like everything I've seen in the past 6 months has been seinen.

I am looking forward to your Gilgamesh, and congrats on getting like the most commented blog post in history.


I mistyped, my bad. (¬_¬)


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

yeah, its understandable, they both have weird names... xDD