Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Hey Unglück, Is it okay if you send me the link model (the actual vertexes that u changed)? I was thinking of maybe making him  look more like a her, like vertex the clothes a little to make it more skirt ish. But meh, I'm not that good lol so you're probably better asking pic or lookitslink :3
Also, my game froze on stage five of classic mode?

Haha it's kinda like a birthday preasent to me ^+^ I always wanted a girl link XP an acurate one anyway.


Quote from: joem3693 on September 12, 2010, 05:37:52 PM
so are going to do those code geass related hacks soon?
:>.>palm: Stfu and enjoy this awesomeness

Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 12, 2010, 06:04:09 PM
Quote from: joem3693 on September 12, 2010, 05:37:52 PM
so are going to do those code geass related hacks soon?
:>.>palm: Stfu and enjoy this awesomeness
*Sigh* yeah I  can't really enjoy the awesomeness of link-chan with the sheild in the way XD
Maybe I'll make a clear texture for the shield that he holds. That way the sheild works properly but you don't have to stare at it :3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 12, 2010, 06:07:26 PM
Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 12, 2010, 06:04:09 PM
Quote from: joem3693 on September 12, 2010, 05:37:52 PM
so are going to do those code geass related hacks soon?
:>.>palm: Stfu and enjoy this awesomeness
*Sigh* yeah I  can't really enjoy the awesomeness of link-chan with the sheild in the way XD
Maybe I'll make a clear texture for the shield that he holds. That way the sheild works properly but you don't have to stare at it :3
That can be easily hexed out. :af: thank you Jack H.

Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 12, 2010, 06:09:52 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 12, 2010, 06:07:26 PM
Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 12, 2010, 06:04:09 PM
Quote from: joem3693 on September 12, 2010, 05:37:52 PM
so are going to do those code geass related hacks soon?
:>.>palm: Stfu and enjoy this awesomeness
*Sigh* yeah I  can't really enjoy the awesomeness of link-chan with the sheild in the way XD
Maybe I'll make a clear texture for the shield that he holds. That way the sheild works properly but you don't have to stare at it :3
That can be easily hexed out. :af: thank you Jack H.

We should ask Jack H or someone to do his hair into like princess zelda's but without the ponytails X3
PS: if the shield is hexed out, does that mean he still has no shield in-game? *tilts head sideways*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 12, 2010, 06:32:11 PM
Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 12, 2010, 06:09:52 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 12, 2010, 06:07:26 PM
Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 12, 2010, 06:04:09 PM
Quote from: joem3693 on September 12, 2010, 05:37:52 PM
so are going to do those code geass related hacks soon?
:>.>palm: Stfu and enjoy this awesomeness
*Sigh* yeah I  can't really enjoy the awesomeness of link-chan with the sheild in the way XD
Maybe I'll make a clear texture for the shield that he holds. That way the sheild works properly but you don't have to stare at it :3
That can be easily hexed out. :af: thank you Jack H.

We should ask Jack H or someone to do his hair into like princess zelda's but without the ponytails X3
PS: if the shield is hexed out, does that mean he still has no shield in-game? *tilts head sideways*
Si.. why XD

Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 12, 2010, 06:34:16 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 12, 2010, 06:32:11 PM
Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 12, 2010, 06:09:52 PM
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 12, 2010, 06:07:26 PM
Quote from: Mr. Nice Guy on September 12, 2010, 06:04:09 PM
Quote from: joem3693 on September 12, 2010, 05:37:52 PM
so are going to do those code geass related hacks soon?
:>.>palm: Stfu and enjoy this awesomeness
*Sigh* yeah I  can't really enjoy the awesomeness of link-chan with the sheild in the way XD
Maybe I'll make a clear texture for the shield that he holds. That way the sheild works properly but you don't have to stare at it :3
That can be easily hexed out. :af: thank you Jack H.

We should ask Jack H or someone to do his hair into like princess zelda's but without the ponytails X3
PS: if the shield is hexed out, does that mean he still has no shield in-game? *tilts head sideways*
Si.. why XD
Because I know hexed out means "removed" XD I was just making sure about it not being in game(in functionality) just in case cause link without his shield would be kinda...yeah xD

Showing a preview picture of the current model I'm making for Amaterasu (and Wolf Link).

Quote from: joem3693 on September 12, 2010, 05:37:52 PM
so are going to do those code geass related hacks soon?

I haven't completly forgotten about those, but it will take some time before I release them... I'll probably release them between two of my more major projects >_>

cool
My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
Name:James
FC:0216-0855-5243
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't forget that if you hex out any polygon, ais will be unable to create a dae file. So you should hold off on removing any polygons until after your vertex is complete.

Quote from: standardtoaster on September 15, 2010, 03:54:01 AM
Don't forget that if you hex out any polygon, ais will be unable to create a dae file. So you should hold off on removing any polygons until after your vertex is complete.

Hm-hm. Then please tell me why exactly I had no problems with creating .dae files, and even got the model in question to work perfecty in-game, even though I did hex out parts before I started the vertexing.


Ahem, anyway...
A new preview of the model. Progress is pretty good, I only need to edit the arms, heads and remove Wolf's thumbs... though that last one will probably be hard as hell.
Even though, I might finish the model tomorrow.

Now, this is still in early stages, so I feel it's easier for you to follow some suggestions: You're thinking of Amaterasu too literally.


I understand why you would use Wolf, but are you using him solely because he's a real wolf? How about someone like Ivysaur? You could just size Amaterasu down to fit his bone structure, no issue. It's not like you chose Wolf for his moveset.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]