Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Goku vs. Luffy in SSBB :D (finnaly)
awesome work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 05, 2011, 04:31:28 PM
Hmm, I know someone you could do, though you may not have heard of him if you're not a flash series junkie ^+^

And you think I take requests because...?

Quote from: Calamitas on June 05, 2011, 05:16:21 PM
And you think I take requests because...?
I wasn't going to make it a request :notimp:
I was just saying cause you were wondering what you could do next...
seriously, why does having a 'suggestion' automatically  make something a request? *facepalm*


have you always spoken like that?  it is very annoying to read >.>


anyways, nice hack, it could like, use a lot o work, however i can see the effort you put in it, so like, kudos.

i damn wanted to make a PSa for luffy but i am busy with Goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 06, 2011, 04:50:46 PM
i damn wanted to make a PSa for luffy but i am busy with Goku

U do the animations and i do the psa...
Most of Luffy's moves are physical combat anyway XD

if somebody does it, ill try to make dhalsim over marth... xDDDD

Mhm, so, like, anyway... >_>

Decided to work on Vaati next.
And started to consider Ghirahim.

Quote from: Calamitas on June 10, 2011, 05:12:10 PM
Mhm, so, like, anyway... >_>

Decided to work on Vaati next.
And started to consider Ghirahim.
Sounds like a good idea.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

July 08, 2011, 02:24:36 PM #250 Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 03:40:11 PM by N
*Kicks topic, like, in the balls*
Well you ungrateful bastards, got, like, a preview for Fawful.


Oh yeah, and I decided that I'll never again do characters that have existing and available 3D models for them.

is that ness??? or DDD?? i thaught of DDD because of him having no visible legs in that pic, but then i thought, why would he be DDD??? so he must be ness, also, tha hair thingy on his head looks like ness' hair thingy from in front of his face ^^

Both, like, wrong.
Have some in-game pics. Maybe those'll, like, help you figure out who he is on.



When that doesn't, like, help you... the next one definately will.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh yeah, and as the title, like, says, I'll release him later today.