Go Beyond textures, kick models to curb! Just who the hell do you think I am?!

Started by DrKoala, September 11, 2010, 12:01:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Option

Poll
17 (44.7%)
Poll
1 (2.6%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)
Poll
6 (15.8%)
Poll
4 (10.5%)
Poll
5 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 38

The Sword in this picture!
It seem's like his iconic sword.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Mh, seems like I'm not the only one who thinks that Excalibur has a better design than Sol Blade, despite the latter being more useful...

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 26, 2011, 09:17:00 PM
The Sword in this picture!
It seem's like his iconic sword.

Eh, I was actually not considering that one... it seems a bit boring in terms of design to me.

Eh, I was actually not considering that one... it seems a bit boring in terms of design to me.
[/quote]
Okay then...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 26, 2011, 10:29:43 PM
Okay then...

I'll perhaps make if the last option wins.
Considering how the votes currently are, the chances for that aren't too bad.

^ That's true.
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Alright, since I don't really think that much is going to change about how the votes are spread, I'll just lock voting.
I guess I'll simply use Excalibur as Felix' "default" weapon then, and have the others as alternatives.

Quote from: Calamitas on August 27, 2011, 10:44:18 AM
Alright, since I don't really think that much is going to change about how the votes are spread, I'll just lock voting.
I guess I'll simply use Excalibur as Felix' "default" weapon then, and have the others as alternatives.
That's fine.

EDIT: Btw Cal, Do you have a recycle bin for your incomplete/unfinished hacks?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 27, 2011, 12:41:25 PM
Btw Cal, Do you have a recycle bin for your incomplete/unfinished hacks?

Nope.
Either I finish something, or nobody does.

That sucks. I noticed the Zelos vertex awhile ago and I was hoping that it didn't die... It was extremely well done too...
Who was he on anyways?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Eh...? I never even tried making Zelos. Are you sure that you aren't mixing up some things here? o.o'

Quote from: Royal_Blade on August 27, 2011, 02:12:24 PM
That sucks. I noticed the Zelos vertex awhile ago and I was hoping that it didn't die... It was extremely well done too...
Who was he on anyways?

That would be Micaiah you are thinking of good sir.
anyway, I hope the hair goes okay for you cal, as Ike's hair is a [censored] to edit <.<
it's looking good so far though.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 27, 2011, 02:44:41 PM
That would be Micaiah you are thinking of good sir.
anyway, I hope the hair goes okay for you cal, as Ike's hair is a [censored] to edit <.<
it's looking good so far though.

THAT'S WHO IT WAS! I get confused with you and Micaiah...
My Bad Calamitas...

Weird because I kinda thought that it wasn't you, but at the same time, i did...
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Eh, it's alright, I don't mind.

Anyway, I'd say I'm pretty much done with most of the model edits... I think I'll try exporting it later, too see how it looks in-game, and then start fixing up all mistakes that I find.
Second preview pic is in OP, as always.

Do you plan on texturing the arms/gloves? The seem to not have been done...

Other than that, I can't wait!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

His textures are barely done... for the most part, they're really just Ike's. The only part of his textures that are done is his cape and scarf. Everything else will still be edited.