Bone Tree Editor- development thread : Version 1.1 released

Started by TheShyGuy, September 13, 2010, 11:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Something can help me with my Mister L please? I have a problem with some animation :



That happened only with some animation :

- Grab
- Charge Smash Up
- Second Jump

And another.

I have use for the base the hack by dingoberriz, Luigi with hair : http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9445

Can you help me please?

first off...
are you talking about the spark or the yellow glow??
or is it something different entirely??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


Well, since it's been almost a week now since thread activity, any update?

Sorry to annoy, I am REALLY pumped for the bone adder/mover. It will revolutionize Smash hacking. Think about it: you'll be able to take other MDL0s, and apply "HaveN" and "TransN" to them, and make it so that assist trophies can become costumes (I'm not big into PSAs)! It'll be awesome.

Yeah. And have them linked properly so I can squash all the bugs related to them so I can release Gray Fox and Lyn's updates.

In case no one knew, I bet he was waiting for Bero to update the depository, but Bero was away after porting the codes for Project:M.

Until then, I'll work on another PSA I'm doing and then get a USB drive.

February 18, 2011, 02:38:10 PM #350 Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 02:51:11 PM by El Que Llora
 may i make a little request?
in case u'd say give it a shot, here it is:
could u make a marth model with his chestplate attached to his headbone?
this could be not only usefull for me, but for everyone who wants to make a knight with a helmet...
thanks in advance for just reading this ^^

EDIT:
ive tried it out, and i just noticed the chestplate doesnt have his own bone... is this a problem?
anyway, ive tried to move the shoulder pads to his head instead, and it wont let me save, it gives an error...

something you should add to the program, (at least I think it's necessary or I'm doing something wrong) is ability to increase/decrease all child-bones bone index with one click.
Right now, if I move one bone and therefor need to change bone index for the rest I need to go change it on each single of the 50+ bones.
Would be a very nice feature, if you still consider improving the program.


Quote from: Ghork on February 21, 2011, 02:15:50 PM
something you should add to the program, (at least I think it's necessary or I'm doing something wrong) is ability to increase/decrease all child-bones bone index with one click.
Right now, if I move one bone and therefor need to change bone index for the rest I need to go change it on each single of the 50+ bones.
Would be a very nice feature, if you still consider improving the program.
I think it should just edit the indexes automatically when necessary :)

if you add a bone and move it to where index[1] should be, then
index[1:#] += 1

sry :P
index[1] through the last index has 1 added to it

I get a little carried away with programming and actually speak it sometimes :P

but yea...
an editor should be an editor with alot of capabilities ;)

perhapse I should take over the project :/
I'm no good at C#, and I'm not too bad at Py...
I could possibly do it :)

Quote from: El Que Llora on February 21, 2011, 03:37:38 PM
can u save ur files?
cuz i cant T.T
the only one I've had a successful save on would be Pachirisu...

I've tried Pikachu, Lucario, and Mario...
they won't save...

we should wait for the next release...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

im being sooooo ignored...
could sumeone plz help me?
i dont know if its cuz im using vista, i also tired it on a seven, so does this only work for XP??

i'll quote myself to not type everything again... xD

Quote from: El Que Llora on February 18, 2011, 02:38:10 PM
may i make a little request?
in case u'd say give it a shot, here it is:
could u make a marth model with his chestplate attached to his headbone?
this could be not only usefull for me, but for everyone who wants to make a knight with a helmet...
thanks in advance for just reading this ^^

EDIT:
ive tried it out, and i just noticed the chestplate doesnt have his own bone... is this a problem?
anyway, ive tried to move the shoulder pads to his head instead, and it wont let me save, it gives an error...

Quote from: El Que Llora on February 22, 2011, 05:04:43 PM
im being sooooo ignored...
could sumeone plz help me?
i dont know if its cuz im using vista, i also tired it on a seven, so does this only work for XP??

i'll quote myself to not type everything again... xD

Quote from: El Que Llora on February 18, 2011, 02:38:10 PM
may i make a little request?
in case u'd say give it a shot, here it is:
could u make a marth model with his chestplate attached to his headbone?
this could be not only usefull for me, but for everyone who wants to make a knight with a helmet...
thanks in advance for just reading this ^^

EDIT:
ive tried it out, and i just noticed the chestplate doesnt have his own bone... is this a problem?
anyway, ive tried to move the shoulder pads to his head instead, and it wont let me save, it gives an error...

it should be the same on whatever platform you're using...

and to tell the truth,
there should be parts in my last post that should give you an answer...
you weren't entirely ignored ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

oh sorry, didnt notice...
does anybody know how to hex it to his headbone?

I'm actually learning a bit of Python (taking a course on it in school).
I'm only at reading/writing text files, but w/e
Maybe I could learn some more advanced techniques.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

ppl, ignore my question plz, drpanda hexed the chestplate for me ^^

I do not think this Bone Adder will see the light of day, anymore. TheShyGuy was last active February 13, and the updates stopped before that. Meh. As excited as I was, I won't lose any sleep over it. (Unless he's on, like, vacation or something, which is what I am hoping.)

I want this post to act as one last bump to this awesome concept's thread.