SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

February 15, 2011, 07:46:13 PM #1185 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 08:17:27 PM by Wrath
Tried it and have to say as i prefer OP versions. This PSA is amazing! I especially loved the FS whe you can just go COMBO WOMBO on the enemy XD

214% damage in 1 combo with a kill, combo win :af2:


edit: recorded a video of 2 matches VS a LVL 9 Overpowered Sephiroth made by Divine, Hollow and that other guy. I beat him easily WTF XD

Oh yeah!  :af2:

Will there be of video of v1? I can't play before an undetermined time... :oshi:

Quote from: Feanor on February 15, 2011, 08:20:02 PM
Oh yeah!  :af2:

Will there be of video of v1? I can't play before an undetermined time... :oshi:
Quote from: Wrath on February 15, 2011, 07:46:13 PMedit: recorded a video of 2 matches VS a LVL 9 Overpowered Sephiroth made by Divine, Hollow and that other guy. I beat him easily WTF XD
Read before you post! xD

Okay, I just got done testing him a bit...

First thing is first, I love the new entry, very Dissidia like. :)

His throws are very nice, having new throws makes a character feel more complete.

The final smash is great (wanted to say something like BA, but... Great will do. :P)

Although... I have a few nitpicks...

Down taunt seems a little odd to me, it's one of Shiek's wait animations... Seems a little odd for Cloud, but meh, again, nitpick.

The fire balls are oddly spammy now... You can almost rapid fire them now... The last version had end lag, but this one... Hm... You might want to address that.

Over all though, this is a great PSA, you are an epic gentleman, SDoom.
XD

February 15, 2011, 08:35:24 PM #1189 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 08:38:45 PM by Feanor
Excuse me Wrath, I think I didn't see your edit. :3


You got rid of my down taunt... :(
I spent a lot of time on it, even though it didn't look perfect (it was very hard to throw the sword). :3

EDIT : awesome new win animation, you did it way better than I ever would.

Quote from: Feanor on February 15, 2011, 08:35:24 PM
Excuse me Wrath, I think I didn't see your edit. :3


You got rid of my down taunt... :(
I spent a lot of time on it, even though it didn't look perfect (it was very hard to throw the sword). :3
What did it go over? I think from that description, that would be better then the current down taunt...

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 15, 2011, 08:25:47 PM

Down taunt seems a little odd to me, it's one of Shiek's wait animations... Seems a little odd for Cloud, but meh, again, nitpick.

The fire balls are oddly spammy now... You can almost rapid fire them now... The last version had end lag, but this one... Hm... You might want to address that.
.
XD

The first is that it's kinda based off of this animation here (0:18):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHB_5XcwA2E

But meh, I'll probably swap it back to Feanor's animation since that looked more dynamic and he spend some time on it (whereas I just did a tweaked animation swap).

As for the second, I have no clue why you think that because I didn't edit it at all XD.  The Neutral B is only spammable when in Limit Break mode.  I honestly made no edits to it apart from that. :P

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 15, 2011, 08:41:12 PM
As for the second, I have no clue why you think that because I didn't edit it at all XD.  The Neutral B is only spammable when in Limit Break mode.  I honestly made no edits to it apart from that. :P
Dude, trust me, it works the same way it does in Break Limit mode... Unless you uploaded a glitched up version...

February 15, 2011, 09:02:26 PM #1193 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 09:21:34 PM by SDo0m InCaRnAti0n
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 15, 2011, 08:52:00 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 15, 2011, 08:41:12 PM
As for the second, I have no clue why you think that because I didn't edit it at all XD.  The Neutral B is only spammable when in Limit Break mode.  I honestly made no edits to it apart from that. :P
Dude, trust me, it works the same way it does in Break Limit mode... Unless you uploaded a glitched up version...

Actually, I double checked again and you're right XD How could I miss that despite the fact that I playtest this thing constantly @.@

EDIT: Ok I fixed the Neutral B and Down Taunt.

February 15, 2011, 09:31:57 PM #1194 Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 09:50:08 PM by _Data_Drain_
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 15, 2011, 09:02:26 PM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 15, 2011, 08:52:00 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 15, 2011, 08:41:12 PM
As for the second, I have no clue why you think that because I didn't edit it at all XD.  The Neutral B is only spammable when in Limit Break mode.  I honestly made no edits to it apart from that. :P
Dude, trust me, it works the same way it does in Break Limit mode... Unless you uploaded a glitched up version...

Actually, I double checked again and you're right XD How could I miss that despite the fact that I playtest this thing constantly @.@

EDIT: Ok I fixed the Neutral B and Down Taunt.
Well, the good news is, the down taunt looks a lot better, the bad news is...

...

Neutral B freezes now, it doesn't do a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and the music still plays even, but... It does freeze the game now, I had to turn it off, and I tested this a few times, nothing else freezes, it's just the fire ball...

Idea: I saw that animation video. I noticed "Guard in the air".
Do you think you can make If pressed grab in air(Just like CoN Naruto's grab--[but it's throwing a kunai] in the air), but make it so he can reflect projectiles with his sword.
I hope you understand. :)

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 15, 2011, 09:31:57 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 15, 2011, 09:02:26 PM
Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on February 15, 2011, 08:52:00 PM
Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAti0n on February 15, 2011, 08:41:12 PM
As for the second, I have no clue why you think that because I didn't edit it at all XD.  The Neutral B is only spammable when in Limit Break mode.  I honestly made no edits to it apart from that. :P
Dude, trust me, it works the same way it does in Break Limit mode... Unless you uploaded a glitched up version...

Actually, I double checked again and you're right XD How could I miss that despite the fact that I playtest this thing constantly @.@

EDIT: Ok I fixed the Neutral B and Down Taunt.
Well, the good news is, the down taunt looks a lot better, the bad news is...

...

Neutral B freezes now, it doesn't do a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and the music still plays even, but... It does freeze the game now, I had to turn it off, and I tested this a few times, nothing else freezes, it's just the fire ball...


Fixed again.  It's because I had an infinite loop when I didn't need one.


Do you always zoom on the character like that when you play ? :P

Quote from: TheLegend75 on February 15, 2011, 10:06:13 PM
this ploblem http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/265/al1102151430binout.jpg  :>.>:


I'm still failing to see the problem :srs:

And besides, this kind of thing probably more involves the model itself than the PSA.  Go talk to BeyondYou about it.