SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47


I'd love to give you Spider-man's name call from Marvel vs. Capcom 3, but I can not, for the life of me, find the file with the voice :oshi:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 24, 2011, 11:25:42 PM
SDoom, listen to this to get your mind off of exams, it helps :P
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERJV1PoT8DM


Thank you good sir.  Now to drink my midnight tea before I go to sleep....whilst wearing boxing gloves ^^ Before you ask, no I do not drink tea before I go to bed.  I do drink milk though.
Quote from: Segtendo on August 24, 2011, 11:29:15 PM
I'd love to give you Spider-man's name call from Marvel vs. Capcom 3, but I can not, for the life of me, find the file with the voice :oshi:

Don't worry bout it bro. 

Gah. Yes. I love Project M so. Good work on the Sonic animations. They made a smart move, taking you on board. Quality custom animations are really going to make it feel like a new game, and they honestly couldn't have picked anyone better. Keep it up :).


There is no power quite like the power of understanding.

speaking of sonic animations, SDo0m, are you going to make that sonic generations animation?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

SDo0m, I think you're a wonderful, contributing addition to the P:M team. Your animations are fabulous. :happy:

yay for zero progress. cant wait for him. we all hope you did good on your exams
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Got my exam results back and I am very pleased with them :).

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 25, 2011, 05:30:08 PM
Got my exam results back and I am very pleased with them :).
That's great to hear! Good Job!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on August 25, 2011, 05:30:08 PMGot my exam results back and I am very pleased with them :).
That's awesome to hear dude. Good job on your exams :D
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


the title, either its tru, or, its saying that you are making a Creeper from Minecraft.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

sdo0m, are you going to do da soinc animation?
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

August 26, 2011, 10:40:47 AM #4722 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:46:33 AM by SiLeNtDo0m
Quote from: NekuBrawler on August 25, 2011, 06:00:20 PMthe title, either its tru, or, its saying that you are making a Creeper from Minecraft.

The former.  I don't really care for Minecraft.  The title is a Viewtiful Joe reference anyway.

Quote from: Dot on August 26, 2011, 12:13:26 AMsdo0m, are you going to do da soinc animation?

Dude, stop asking :srs:  Seriously it's getting really annoying.  I still don't have a .gif that works for me so the answer is no.

Btw, thanks to Seg and Royal Blade for the congratz.  Though it's rather disappointing no one else said congratz.  These aren't just regular exams, these were the most important exams of my life.  Ones that affect my future carrers etc.  But whatevs.


August 26, 2011, 11:33:55 AM #4723 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 11:40:23 AM by Dot
i´m sorry, its just that i´ve been having some rather bad days lately,


so, congratulations!  i read somewhere that you´ve been celebrating, they must be REALLY important
...
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2093-8448
PM if you add?

i must of missed something. *scroll sup* oh. i see. congrats dude ;D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.