SDo0m's Dark Void: Deadpool Release (pg 512)! Major thanks to Mephisto!

Started by SiLeNtDo0m, October 12, 2010, 05:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

DEADPOOL! (cheers to Nano for the vid) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5I4s74Q2WI

Delicious like a chimichanga
7 (14.9%)
SDo0m and Mephisto classy mofos ಠ_ರೃ
9 (19.1%)
OMG A MOD WUT SORCERY IS THIS?!?!
3 (6.4%)
[spoiler]
13 (27.7%)
Seriously Classy Option™ ಠ_ರೃ
7 (14.9%)
wherez vegeeeta?
8 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Secret Santa?  What?

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on December 11, 2011, 08:02:50 PM
Hey SDoom, just wondering but do you ever plan on working on your PSA/Animating video tutorials ever again?
I would also like to ask if you plan to do any more video reviews.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

^Those were pretty interesting to watch. Gave me some PSA-making tips. :P
...
:>.>: You still have yet to review anything of mine.
...
And also, if you ever need a character model ported over someone else, I'll try my best to port it and fix any glitches. :)
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Tutorials, I'd like to when I get some timeand I'm bored.  I'd focus more on animating though, since more and more are getting the hang of PSA, but very few are really taking up animating.  So I'd share my tricks.

Video reviews, well I just gotta wait til a hack that I would enjoy reviewing pops up and these generally tend to be PSAs since I can go into the most detail with them.  Though I'm not really sure apart from that. 

Secret Santa, go in On Topic Discussion.  ForOhForError made the topic.  It's locked now.

I would love some of your animating tricks SDoom!

And are the video reviews for Full custom PSA's or would you ever do some for half custom ones? (Like one that does change moves, just not all of them.)

And another question, how would I go about making a special ground-only? (Like DK's and Peach's Down Specials and Olimar's Neutral Special.)
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 12, 2011, 01:10:20 AMAnd another question, how would I go about making a special ground-only? (Like DK's and Peach's Down Specials and Olimar's Neutral Special.)
Put this in the Actions Tab for the Special you want:
If On Ground:
*Coding*
Else
*Nothing*
End If

If that doesn't work, try this:
If On Ground:
*Coding*
Else
Change Action: action=33 requirement: In Air
End If
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I literally put nothing under the Else in the first scenario?

And what's action 33? Is that something about falling?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 12, 2011, 01:25:57 AM
I literally put nothing under the Else in the first scenario?

And what's action 33? Is that something about falling?
Action 33 is the Air attack(s). Putting in either Action E (Fall) or Action F (Fall Aerial) makes it freeze for some reason.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ok...
Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 12, 2011, 01:22:43 AM
Put this in the Actions Tab for the Special you want:
If On Ground:
*Coding*
Else
*Nothing*
End If
and for the part about "nothing"... I don't put anything there or would it be a no action?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Quote from: Royal_Blade on December 12, 2011, 01:57:25 AM
Ok...and for the part about "nothing"... I don't put anything there or would it be a no action?
Don't put anything there.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Ok, thanks!
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread


Ok... Now my game is freezing everytime I use Link's Shield Bash...

I've tried alot of different things, nothings working... Everything else that I changed with PSA doesn't freeze...

This is what I have in PSA
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What would I need to change?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Try putting in the Action 33 code under the Else.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

for which tab? Specials?

And have it with what I have or just replace it?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

In fhe Action tab, put the Change Action after the Else, but before the End If.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]